The Venting Thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I'm having a flare up in my wrist and it HURTS.

I have a ganglion cyst (at least they figure that's what it is... it's not carpal tunnel) and every once in a while it flares up and my wrist becomes essentially useless because it hurts to use it. It hurts to bend it certain ways and it hurts to put weight on it.

OWIE and I can't find my wrist support thing

GipsyQueen

I'm having a flare up in my wrist and it HURTS.

I have a ganglion cyst (at least they figure that's what it is... it's not carpal tunnel) and every once in a while it flares up and my wrist becomes essentially useless because it hurts to use it. It hurts to bend it certain ways and it hurts to put weight on it.

OWIE and I can't find my wrist support thing
http://traumeel.us/

Got rid of my ganglion cyst in my finger. :)

Dogs6

Plus One
I took sat night and sunday morning off looking after the horses because I was busy helping with the school play until late on sat night so I just stayed with my granny. It doesn't look like anyone has been near the horses since I fed them and put them out on saturday morning. They definitely haven't been stabled and I cleaned the feed buckets on sat morning as well and they haven't been moved. I don't even think they've been given any hay because they have a manger and they pick through the hay in it, and there's some at the bottom they refuse to eat because it's not good (I leave it there because it helps me NOT overfeed them when i put hay in lol) and they've even eaten some of that as well as nettles and sour grass.

I'm so annoyed by this. I don't know what I can say to my boss. They're her horses and she couldn't even be bothered to feed them! I was going to take Wed, Thurs, and Friday off because those are the nights the play is running on but now I don't feel like I can because I'll be worried about the horses. Guess I'll just have to feed them very late at night.

Grab

I really wish my kids would take their nap so I can eat my sandwich. I haven't eaten at all today they have had breakfast, snack and lunch.
When Clive was a little guy, I frequently ate while carrying him around.
I get extra crabby when I skip meals, so even now I'll eat food while chasing him around, lol. That said, he also thinks it is great fun to feed people, so that helps since he'll stop to offer an apple slice or something :)

darkchild16

We are Home.
When Clive was a little guy, I frequently ate while carrying him around.
I get extra crabby when I skip meals, so even now I'll eat food while chasing him around, lol. That said, he also thinks it is great fun to feed people, so that helps since he'll stop to offer an apple slice or something :)
Oh its the older two. They just think if I'm eating they should eat and if they eat I don't get a chance to just SIT and eat. Plus if I leave it unattended the other will eat it LMAO

That said they went and played in a room so I got to eat LOL

Lyzelle

Kinda freaking out over shipping Zander. I keep thinking he's going to go all freak-out dog and scream and try to get out of the kennel during the flight. And it's a long overseas flight.

I'm mostly hoping that doesn't happen and everything will go smoothly. If anything, he'll just go into shut down mode and not move. But no one has told me how their dog has reacted to air shipping. And it doesn't help Zander is extremely skittish.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Kinda freaking out over shipping Zander. I keep thinking he's going to go all freak-out dog and scream and try to get out of the kennel during the flight. And it's a long overseas flight.

I'm mostly hoping that doesn't happen and everything will go smoothly. If anything, he'll just go into shut down mode and not move. But no one has told me how their dog has reacted to air shipping. And it doesn't help Zander is extremely skittish.
I know it isn't a good idea to sedate him (even with something like Ace you aren't supposed to use it without supervision)...but maybe some kind of anti-anxiety medication to help him be more comfortable? Speak with a vet, they may be able to recommend something.

My vent? BioChm quiz tomorrow that I need to do well on, but I have to memorize the entire Glycolysis reaction by tomorrow morning...yah, no...

Start trying him with Rescue Remedy and see how that works.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My ankle is going out with more and more frequency lately. :( I fell really badly today and it sucks. But it's probably gone out 3 times this week alone.

I've avoided going to the doctor for 4 years over it, I really hope it stops failing on me now. It's so embarrassing though. I have absolutely no control over when I end up in a heap on the ground.

And it's hurting very badly now after this last fall. :(

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I wish I had an endless amount of money for groceries. There's so many things I want to make but they all have like 13,000 ingredients!!

Members online

No members online now.