Do you show off your pet?

pooch1041

I'm happy to show pictures of Oreo to just about anyone that's interested!

We want to hear how you show off your pet! Do you carry pictures in your wallet? Post photos online? Frame pictures in your home? Tell us about it!

Well, since I generally have Kharma nearby, lol!

Tonight there's a dog-thing downtown that I'm going to walk her down to tool around and be seen at ;) I'd love to be able to take Dahlia, but she's not ready. Give her time and opportunity, though, and she will be. :)

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
I always have my camera, I keep my favorite pictures on there & soon as someone mention's they are a animal lover i whip out my camera.
I also Have Way to many pictures on my wall's of my Zoo.

pooch1041

So Creative

ADORABLE!!! Your dogs are beautiful!

It's been so great reading all the pet stories and advice provided in this forum. From what I've gathered, pictures are probably the number one way to flaunt your pet. Not only are there so many pictures posted on chazhound.com, but also on other pet forums, photo sharing websites like snapfish.com and flickr.com, but also on blogs. Unique Skins' blog shows one of their customers who sent in a picture of their dog and the cell phone skin they made with the picture. It's great! I love the creativity.

MicksMom

My phone is loaded with pictures of Caleb. There's a few of the cat and rabbit, too. Oh yeah, and our sons and grandchildred.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i have pictures in my cell phone, hard copies in my wallet and framed prints in my home...
plus online sharing here, ill also occasionally post random pictures on my live journal and myspace and facebook and have albums of them on myspace and facebook lol.

i rather like to inform people about the breed, and there stereotypes because they start off by falling for there blue eyes the second they meet them.
Itn't that the truth? I love their eyes, not the dog for me. (Siberian) But, I like to inform/show off my Labs. :)

Toller_08

I don't really show mine off. I share pictures on Chaz and a couple other boards, but not to show off. I do it because I enjoy seeing pictures of other peoples' dogs, so figure you guys might enjoy my pictures as well. :)

Members online

No members online now.