It's Hose Timeee! *22*

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
The weather has been really nice for the past few weeks... like, 70-80*! For my boys, that means it's hose season. I don't know how I ended up with two dogs who are rabidly obsessed with hoses. It figures. 0_0

Every time they go outside, they immediately race to the hose and stare at me expectantly. So, I gave in today! Sorry about the weird black dot on the lens. It was my sister's camera, and she was taking most of the pictures, so they are bound to suck.

"Did you say....."

"HOOOOSE?!"

Total chaos ensues!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Great shots!!! Buddy says he wants to come play, but only if you don't shoot the hose at him, lol. I about died yesterday, it was nearly 83 degrees and the day before it had been in the 60's. :yikes: It's summer already!

ACooper

FUN!!!!

I wish my two liked the hose or sprinkler, they both run the other way when they see it on, LOL

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I didn't see all of the new replies... thanks! ;3 Their obsession is definitely useful, as it's an easy way to tire them out. But, it's kind of embarassing when Fozzie races across the dog park every time a hose is turned on.

LOL Alex! I should have made that the title. Drats.

wishbone

Ahahaha poor Fozzie, he's so cute even he's not so graceful with the squishy ball at first. Excellent shots there, I enjoyed them.

Members online

No members online now.