Interested in Nikon photography equipment? Video equipment?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Just an fyi. I was talking to my dad today who is a photographer. He is making the switch from Nikon to Canon and is planning to sell all his nikon stuff. This includes multiple different camera bodies and at least 6 or 7 different lenses. He also has some video equipment he is planning to sell as well.

He still needs to make me a list of products he is selling and prices, but if anyone here is interested let me know. I'm thinking about seeing if he will let me buy one of his cameras and a lens or two and make payments to him for it because my D60 doesn't work that well anymore which is a big reason you don't see a lot of photos from me anymore.

Equinox

I may be! I have some "camera money" tucked away, so I'd definitely love to know what he'll be selling :D

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ok cool. He said he needs to sit down and make a list of everything he has and what he's hoping to get for it. As soon as I know I'll definitely post it here.

I really really want a D7000, but the D5000 isn't too bad... would be good for a while so I can save up for a nicer one, but still have something to shoot in the meantime. Hoping I can get that one from him.

btw LOVE your siggy

Equinox

I'm still torn on whether or not I actually want to switch to the D7000. The deal I made with myself is that I'll go for it if I find a REALLY nice bargain... but otherwise, I'm very happy with my D90 :) I browse the internet for used gear all the time, and some days wish I picked a cheaper interest/hobby LOL I have a few friends who use the D5000 and others with the D5100, they get great photos with them. Hope you work something out with your dad and start taking more photos to share :D

And thanks so much! It's definitely one of my new favorite pictures!

Grab

I might be interested in a lens, depending on cost and what is available :)

Members online

No members online now.