Why buyer beware is important

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I have no problems selling my pups so guess they ain't that bad now are they?
Aww I just LOVE this statement...

REALLY goes to show that your in it for the MONEY and NOT the wellbeing of the dog or to better the breed.. or should I say breedS!

No one likes feeling betrayed do they?

L

LabBreeder

I sent them an email asking about their "silver labs". I wasn't rude or anything, but they sure were. Said I was wasting their time and that there are plenty of sites that say silver labs are a color, etc, etc. I'd rather not post it cause it's quite rude. However, if they send any sites that "prove" silver Labs are a real color that we'll "have to accept" I'll be sure to post them here. :)

sheps4me

Don't any of you have something better to do then bash me. You keep coming up with this out of the blue. I do not even have to be here.

Needless to say none of you change anything that is important.

Aren't you expecting your first litter? If that's the case, no one (even yourself) can know if these pups "ain't that bad". Two years down the road, after they've had hips X-rayed, taken temperament tests and maybe even put through a working program will you know if you've actually produced a "quality working german shepherd."
APR is not a well-known registry. If the pedigrees are legitimate, why aren't the dogs registered with AKC or CKC? How do you get excellent elbow ratings when elbows are rated normal or dysplastic? If you're going to try to charge $2,500 for a working pup or $1,800 for a sport pup, expect to be scrutinized. Some of the best working line breeders, who have years of breeding and titling experience, don't charge anywhere near $1,800. Why the exhorbitant prices when the parents aren't proven?
As for your description of Schutzhund on the home page, you clearly haven't trained in the sport. Maybe you should say that not all Schutzhund dogs are suitable for police work, which I think you're trying to describe when you talk about working dogs. There are many working dogs out there and they're not part of a K9 unit.
I'd suggest watching a Schutzhund trial some time and then you'll see what it means to really know and train a dog. There are no targets in tracking; the dogs do not watch someone hide prior to running the track. They're tracking human scent and using their senses, just like "real" working dogs. As for protection, you've clearly never trained a dog in this phase or you'd know that they have plenty of "instinct to react" as you describe on your site. Fortunately, they also learn to inhibit themselves and follow commands, which is the essence of the phase - working in the highest level of drive while remaining under the handler's control.
This isn't about bashing you. If you want to breed out-of-standard shepherds and shepherd mixes, so be it. But if you think that you're offering something outstanding based on the mixes and untitled dogs on your site, then you're only fooling yourself and the poor unsuspecting buyers that get pulled in by cute puppies.

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
Don't any of you have something better to do then bash me. You keep coming up with this out of the blue. I do not even have to be here.

Needless to say none of you change anything that is important.

What is important that should be changed? Do you think there is something wrong? If so what is it?

Julie

I am back again.
What is important that should be changed? Do you think there is something wrong? If so what is it?
She knows but doesn't care. She used to be a regular member. And she also had many many training and care questions. She also has somewhat of a temper. She learned what the right way is. She has had so many contridicting stories it would blow your mind. She has had followers to this site just to bash her because of her lies. etc. She really has made a name for herself.......and not to sugar coat it..........it is not good. :(

I just feel for the people paying an outlandish amount for one of her "working" pups.......that they could get the same thing from the pound.

I also would like to say.......... at one time you used my name in your personal info. on another site ......... I saw it. I don't know why you did that, but I just wanted to let you know that, I caught it.;) Please don't do that again...............

Y

yuckaduck

I have never used your personal name on any website...would be of no benifit for me anyway so why???

THe only time you were ever mentioned what when you made a website there was a thank you to you for that. As well as the signature you made...I thanked you. Never was your personal name or anything related to you used in any way.

Also to make such a statemate is making a pretty good false remark.

Does you husband...an officer of the law...know you behave this way?

Y

yuckaduck

Nope nothing needs to change...like I said no one here changes anything important.

I got mentors and trainers for that. Even got a vet for that.

Why would I need people I have never met that just out of the blue choose to once again start bashing me?

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
BTW I never bashed you I was concerned with the silver lab partner you have.
I dont need to bash you. You already know better but you choose to make the wrong choices. NUF said:popcorn:

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I just hope your not planning on breeding your mutt bitch that you have...

Belgians and Germans should never be mixed... You'll be ruining two great breeds if you carry that one on..

Julie

I am back again.
I have never used your personal name on any website...would be of no benifit for me anyway so why???

THe only time you were ever mentioned what when you made a website there was a thank you to you for that. As well as the signature you made...I thanked you. Never was your personal name or anything related to you used in any way.

Also to make such a statemate is making a pretty good false remark.

Does you husband...an officer of the law...know you behave this way?
Of course he does...... that's why he married me. ;)

Part of being an officer is investigating. I also have it saved somewhere on my computer. :) It has your name listed as Julie. But it says you are into horses and breeding GSD's. Neither of which I have done. I guess I could look for the print screen picture to verify my statements. :)

sheps4me

How are you being bashed? If you believe in your breeding program and offer quality puppies from registered parents that are proven in both health and working ability, then you have nothing to be worried about. On the other hand, if you were breeding shepherds and shepherd mixes of questionable lineage with no proven working ability and selling them for inflated prices, then expect people to ask questions.
(By the way, the huge chains tying up your prized dogs are particularly attractive.)

Y

yuckaduck

Of course he does...... that's why he married me. ;)

Part of being an officer is investigating. I also have it saved somewhere on my computer. :) It has your name listed as Julie. But it says you are into horses and breeding GSD's. Neither of which I have done. I guess I could look for the print screen picture to verify my statements. :)
That might be wise as I have never used the name Julie before. I have used
yuckaduck obviously
YK Shepherd
Sheplover
DogZone
Horseylady {on my horse forum}
Heather
Even used Irene once {that is my middle name}

Never used Julie...whatever your last name is.

To steal someones identity...you have to use both first and last name....I have never ever done that.

BTW you are not the only Julie I know....

One of my good friends happens to be a Julie..she breeds Quarter Horses...not really into dogs though.

So before you accuss someone of identity theft you better make sure you have the proof that somewhere out there I stole and used your first and last name...cause it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.