Yay! Snow!

FG167

Michigan has snow, at least a little. Only four dogs made the drive from TN to MI with us and Snitch had just come back from a 7 mile run, so this is mostly Kastle and Limit with a little of Eden thrown in (she only has about 3 different "poses" LOL).

Kastle (I <3 him so much!)

WTF...this is not the shot I was going for...

Eden...striking her playboy pose

Her other favorite look

Limit! Kelpies are sooooo cool! He started out sans coat but his little belly was getting cold so I dressed him up. <3 him too (at least partly because he is nuts)

Few more...

FG167

Size comparison (although Limit is obviously slightly farther forward than Kas)

Brawlin'

That's all, just enjoying the fun photos snow has to offer before we go back to TN :)

JacksonsMom

I'm IN LOVE with Kastle. If I ever got a GSD, I am pretty sure I want one like him. Exactly. So can you just clone him, kthx? Love the snow... so jealous!

noludoru

Bored Now.
LOVE. Kastle is just so gorgeous. He's built really nicely, not over-done at all, which is getting impossible to find in GSDs now.

And your Kelpie is adorable - especially in that coat. I want a green one for Middie. . .

I love love LOVE Limit. And as sad as it is I'm jealous of your snow since even that is more than ours here.

Gorgeous winter pictures! And Limit still looks awesome in that coat. How big is he now?

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I am SO BEYOND jealous of the snow! It looks like your crew had a blast! I really can't choose a favorite one of your dogs- they are all so awesome and unique!

FG167

I love Kastle. He's amazing.
I'm IN LOVE with Kastle. If I ever got a GSD, I am pretty sure I want one like him. Exactly. So can you just clone him, kthx? Love the snow... so jealous!
LOVE. Kastle is just so gorgeous. He's built really nicely, not over-done at all, which is getting impossible to find in GSDs now.

And your Kelpie is adorable - especially in that coat. I want a green one for Middie. . .
Thank you!!!! :D I adore this dog. It's still rather new for me to have a stable/normal dog so I'm still sort of in awe over how awesome he is, for me LOL Also, because he's smaller, long coat, and *very* focused on me, people rarely notice him when I'm out and about. They either comment/notice Crazy Kelpie because he's being a nut, or Eden demanding attention :)

I am so thrilled with Limit's little coat - it's been doing a great job of keeping him warm. He is soooo not used to mid-20's temps! Poor little TN dog :rofl1:

I love love LOVE Limit. And as sad as it is I'm jealous of your snow since even that is more than ours here.

Gorgeous winter pictures! And Limit still looks awesome in that coat. How big is he now?
I swear he is just like Didgie, they are soul mates :) Lovable little brats haha

He's slowed down!!! Yay! He is only 1-2 lbs heavier than he was at 7 months (he will be 8 months in another 1.5 weeks). I think he's going to top out closer to 45 than 55 lbs like I was dreading. He's not gotten taller either, about 22 inches tall. I *love* his size. I think with the lack of coat, I would've been a little bummed if he's stopped at 30 lbs like I was originally hoping (Robin looks the same size as Limit because of his plush-y coat, he's only 32 lbs). Plus, he's way heavier than he looks...if that makes sense. He just looks smaller until you pick him up and he is a log haha He must be pretty close to Traveler's size? He seems to be built real similar but without that lovely chest Traveler has - I am thinking he'll get that as he matures.

Taqroy

I love your dogs! Some of your pictures aren't showing up for me (and I assume they're the Eden ones which makes me sad). :(

Taqroy

YESSSSS. Thank you! I freaking adore her.

I was wandering around the internet looking at cardi breeders the other day and found a picture of her. I was like "OMG I KNOW THAT DOG" and then felt like a gigantic nerd. /coolstorybro

noludoru

Bored Now.

Did that work? One I didn't post before...
I just swooned. Corgis with white markings are quite possibly the cutest dogs on the planet, and she is just hamming it up!

The Eden pics are showing, and two of the Kastle ones are showing, but about half the pictures have now disappeared. I think Flickr hates you.

Members online

No members online now.