Well, at least you would have already been at the vet...

JessLough

Love My Mutt
ARGH, people are stupid.

So I was at the vet with Ella, sitting waiting for my bill to come. In comes this guy and his gorgeous GSD. There was a little min pin there, and the guy with the GSD made sure to stay on the other side of the waiting room, because it was obvious this tiny dog was going to be eaten given the chance.

So what does min pin owner do? Let her dog run straight towards the GSD on his flexi. The poor GSD owner was trying to get as far away as he could, but he was cornered, and despite his saying to get her dog, and his dog barking and growling and showing his teeth, she was doing nothing, letting the dog run straight towards the GSD.

The min pin owner is **** lucky that a) my brother was there to grab Ella and b) I was aware enough to jump up and grab that dog *just* in time. Like, literally, had I waited another second, that dog would have been, best case scenerio, very hurt.

Oh, then I got yelled at by the min pins owner for grabbing her dog without asking :rolleyes:

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Wow...just wow...

I think I would have had to let the lady have a piece of my mind if she yelled at me...

Paige

Let it be
I'm glad the receptionist talked to her. I would have done the same as you did. What an idiot! Getting mad at someone not asking to pick up her dog that was in danger but she can just ignore another dog owner's request to control her dog?

Gypsydals

Ugg. And the worst part is she would have DEMANDED the GSD owner pay for her dogs vet bill. Glad you where there.

Members online

No members online now.