Milton

RD

Are you dead yet?
Aww, little baby has grown a lot since the last pictures. He's so handsome!

noludoru

Bored Now.
:yikes: How can you stand the cuteness? He's growing so handsome...

By the way.. I love that slip lead. Where did you get it from?

R

RedyreRottweilers

:yikes: How can you stand the cuteness? He's growing so handsome...

By the way.. I love that slip lead. Where did you get it from?
Thanks, everyone. :D

NOLUDORU, it is actually 2 parts. The braided nylon slip collar (I love these, I have 2 of them), and then the Resco show lead. I always use Resco leads to show with because I find them easier to handle than leather or nylon. They stay folded up in your hand when you are stacking the dog and holding leash and collar in one hand. I always use loop leads in the Breed ring because I don't want any worries about snaps coming undone while I am handling the collar and lead.

I buy the long (48") Rescoe collar with the sliding clip on it. I cut the end and slide the clip off, and then tie a knot for a hand loop. The other end, which is actually meant to be the handle end, I loop through the collar.

These leads come waxed and feel just a little stiff at first, but the soften rapidly and become very pliant and easy to handle.

I am going to try to get some standing pictures of both the boys today. Both are looking very nice, teeth are coming in well, and they are great travelers.

The photo above was taken on a short overnight trip I took down to the eastern part of the state to visit with some family. They travel so well!

I want to get some good photos of Mike today, the bone on him is astounding. You can also see in the shot of Milton what a superb effect the ear taping is having.

:D

bubbatd

Seems like yesterday that he was crawling around in your web cam !! So handsome !!!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
He has grown *so* much!
He really is strikingly handsome.

anna84

He's just a heartbreaker. So handsome now and that look on his face is precious

Members online

No members online now.