Question about White Tripe

usurp

Belgian Shepherd Tervuere
I've been looking for green tripe but haven't been able to find any yet. I did find white tripe at the super market. Now i know it doesn't have as much nutritional value as green tripe but is it still good for my dog?

I gave him some today and he seemed to like it a lot. But then I through it all in the garbage and he was trying to find it.

Can I feed my dog white tripe?

usurp

Belgian Shepherd Tervuere
yeah i read that but i just wanted to know if it was still ok to feed him it since he likes it and its rare that he likes any kind of food.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Have you tried Green Tripe? I would give that a try before continuing with the white tripe.

Sush

I don't think she/he could find the green tripe. Even if the white trip doesn't have too much nutritional value, as long as it's not BAD for your dog I'd say go for it. Don't rely on it for the main nutritional source and keep searching for green tripe or other kinds fo raw food.

Dekka

Just try me..
IF he really likes the bleached tripe try sprinkling his vitamins on it. And can you get to a butcher, any butcher that actually butchers the animals will have green tripe.

Members online

No members online now.