Princess Cheeseface (dead bird picture warning)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
"Hey! I'm nobody's messenger girl, all right?
I'm a delivery girl."

(quote adapted from Shrek :p)

K

Kaydee

Awww Sophie could do that too...just have to explain to the nice sheriff's officer that it was dead when we found it...that goes for the deer and pile of chipmunks too

Great looking dog!!!!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
It was dead when we "found" it. That is to say it was dead when it was thrown and she was sent for the mark. Prepping for retriever hunt tests, not willy-nilly slaughtering city park ducks.

Bailey08

Yay Mira! Serious retriever is serious.

Grace gets to try that (well, a baby version) in a couple of weeks. :) I'm excited and nervous all at once, lol.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
It was dead when we "found" it. That is to say it was dead when it was thrown and she was sent for the mark. Prepping for retriever hunt tests, not willy-nilly slaughtering city park ducks.
Denis keeps swearing he's going to try this with Sloan.

I vote we leave it to the pros.

Can I have your flatty now please?

ROFL, looks like the bird's had a rough day. XD

Are you running her at Nationals?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Can Mia have the bird?
The bird is bigger than Mia lol.

Yay Mira! Serious retriever is serious.

Grace gets to try that (well, a baby version) in a couple of weeks. :) I'm excited and nervous all at once, lol.
Have fun!

And yes you are so correct. There is nothing in life more serious than retrieving marks. No silliness!

Denis keeps swearing he's going to try this with Sloan.

I vote we leave it to the pros.

Can I have your flatty now please?
lol it would be fun to see what Sloan would do if sent for a bird

ROFL, looks like the bird's had a rough day. XD

Are you running her at Nationals?
Uh yeah these were the bird's last retrieves lol. She has been disposed of. Head was starting to separate from the body from all the flopping...ick.

We were originally going to run WC and USS at the nationals, and possibly JH as well, but we're not going to be at nationals after all :( I had to cancel all our plans a month or so ago. Emergency followed by continued poor health in an elder member of our family...couldn't be that far out of the area for a week and a half.

That is soooo my Doberman Luna! Luna's favorite thing to chase is deer and cats. (Luna is short for lunatic.) lol..... I should say Luna sure acts like a lunatic to!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dogs6

Plus One
Taz wants to know if he can come live with you. He says it's been far too long since he's been out and retrieved anything more than his bumper.

Mira looks gorgeous as usual and happy to be working!!

Members online

No members online now.