Name Help?

Dogs6

Plus One
We are adding MORE pets to the clan so any name ideas? I've got no idea what they should be called!

This one's mine

Untitled by tasfudgeheely, on Flickr

This is going to be my sisters

They're both does and completely mental. We went up to see them today and they were racing up and down, they both tried to climb the stable wall and my sister's tried to climb the breeder.

tried to climb the breeder.

I can tell that we're going to have lots of fun! Also do you think an electric fence will hold them? We thought it would but after today we're not so sure lol.

LauraLeigh

Love them!! Suck at names tho...

The electric fence? Hmmm.. Never tried it when we had goats.. But fair warning, ours were MASTER escape artists!! And little brats at that, we loved them but once found Coco on the hood of the car trying her best to remove the wiper blades... LOL

I miss them terribly, goats are so much fun!! Clowns and very entertaining!!

Dogs6

Plus One
Jess they're girls :p

We know they're going to be escape artists. We've built a (hopefully) goat proof shelter to house them at night (and when were not there for at least the first few weeks). We don't really want to tether them because we had bad experiences with our practise goat when he was tethered. Plus if he needed to he had no issue breaking his collar and going.

I'm looking forward to getting them so much! We're picking them up on Saturday if we can find an electric fence in time!

Dogs6

Plus One
I know the people we were going to get goats from (years ago) had an electric fence for theirs.
That's good to know. Theyre kept inside at the moment because theyre orphans and the other goats would pick on them but the breeder other goats are kept in with an electric fence but after seeing how agile and quick they are we're starting to wonder whether that will be enough.

Thank you sarahhounf. You should post some pictures of the goats you look after!

And those are boys names Jess :p

SarahHound

That's good to know. Theyre kept inside at the moment because theyre orphans and the other goats would pick on them but the breeder other goats are kept in with an electric fence but after seeing how agile and quick they are we're starting to wonder whether that will be enough.

Thank you sarahhounf. You should post some pictures of the goats you look after!

And those are boys names Jess :p
This is Bella

024 by Niseag, on Flickr

And Flash

023 by Niseag, on Flickr

002 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sorry if I hyjacked your thread!

Dogs6

Plus One
Aww they're lovely!! Of course you didn't hijack my thread !!

Mine are coming home tomorrow!!! Theres so much to get done!! :eek:

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I think you should name them Fork and Spoon.. and then when you need to yell for both you can just yell Spork.

In my opinion you are not right. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.
You should do what this guy says, he sounds pretty serious.

Members online

No members online now.