Signature Pics

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
jenn, maybe if you move your coat of arms up infront of your eggs it'd be better, but for me its completely fine.
I also have a fast connection though :)

How is mine everyone??
I guess I shuold delete a few things eh.. lmao

I know none of the other forums I visit allow sigs as big as the ones I see here. I was wondering why people felt the need to take up so much space. But I'm new here so it's not my place to say anything.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I think sizes differ on people's computers.. I don't see any large or way out of portion signatures. Can someone point one out?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Is mine too big?
I haven't seen anyones that is to big for my computer so I'd love to see any examples! That way we can compare what it is that's too big with what we see on our computer screens.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Pixie's makes me have to scroll sideways to read her messages, and one other one as well. That's about the only example I can think of. Oh, and babyblue's a little bit, but if she moved her egg under her pictures, it would be fine.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
How's that zoom? Is that ok?

It's kinda weird because I have a ton of space to the right left even with the egg on the screen.

Roxy's CD

Some of them are pretty big, I won't name names though :) lol. Those little banners you guys have are pretty and well put together but maybe one would do?

As for image size, what is like 10 or 8 good? I don't know the measurement ROFL, but i usually put it around 10-12.... I just click on "image size" in Adobe Photoshop.....

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
As much as it kills me to have no siggy of Lucas, I think he can stand not being seen for a little while so I can show the one with the shelter dogs :)

Is that one too big for anyone?

polly_pop

Is my sig picture too big? What's a good size, in pixels, for a sig pic? I can make it smaller if it's oversized.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
polly_pop said:
Is my sig picture too big? What's a good size, in pixels, for a sig pic? I can make it smaller if it's oversized.
Too me yours is fine :)

Noxmorexlies

Official Animal Lover
Maybe there should be a limit size for signitures, but I haven't seen too many big ones much so I don't think its nessecary yet unless it really gets to the point where they're just about everywhere.

Brattina88

I think that if you think somebody's is too big you should politely pm them, suggesting they shrink it or move something a little bit
I'm paranoid mine are too big all of the time

is this one too big??

Yours looks fine :)

How about mine, now that i have the new one underneath it?

I did resize them both so that they didn't take too much space.
But what do you think?

Brattina88

I wanted to *bump* this because I'm back on my old computer (because Missy chewed the cord om my laptop and now I have to wait for another one!) and some of the siggys are awfully huge... just keep this in mind, friends ;)

Members online

No members online now.