Chaz puppies of 2013

Equinox

Aikon's going to start looking like a grown-up dog soon <3

Also, his light eyes and bi-color/dark coat reminds me of Ike's. So does his name, now that I think of it!

FG167

Aikon's going to start looking like a grown-up dog soon <3

Also, his light eyes and bi-color/dark coat reminds me of Ike's. So does his name, now that I think of it!
That was on purpose ;) His name is a tribute to two of my fave dogs: Ike, and Nikon - and two dogs I miss a lot!

Sayuri baby!! And a sibling to Sako! So excited for you!
Oooo didn't know that! Awesome!

Toller_08

Been a bit since a Journey update in this thread! She's 9 1/2 months old and while showing wasn't at the top of my priorities list, it is something I want to do with her, so I entered her in her first show this past weekend. We still have a lot to learn, myself a lot more than she does I am sure haha. But for a team who doesn't know a whole lot I was really happy with how the weekend went. We didn't get anything on Saturday (won our class by default as the only ones there), and I was a frazzled mess, but managed to keep it together and Journey was super happy and upbeat and happy to show herself off to everyone. We got to the show just in time though because Google Maps lied and we got lost, and I didn't have enough time to figure out what all was happening. But thankfully another Aussie exhibitor gave me a few helpful tips and was just a really super nice lady. On Sunday we got RWB (which I didn't actually realize until today lol - oops) and Sunday just felt like a much smoother, better day in general, and while I did enjoy Saturday, I enjoyed Sunday much more. I love learning with Journ and am so excited about everything I plan to do with her. She's an excellent teaching dog. And while I'm sure she'd rather be doing more fun activities than being in the show ring, she puts 110% into everything I ask of her and has a good time no matter what. Such a good girl. No photos from this weekend. A friend came and was going to try, but our judge was very quick plus it was foggy and rainy. Oh well, next time!

This weekend Journ is off to her first Flyball tournament (just to watch and cheer Dance on - which I am sure she will gladly do loudly - brat), then we're off on a road trip and when we come back we have another show.

DJEtzel

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I am learning all about Pan's stubborn side today. And Oh my goodness. I am in for a treat.

Right now he is in his little kennel for the 4th time screaming bloody murder all because he refuses to poo in the potty area. He wants to go on the grass. And I know he really needs to poo, but nope he refuses, so back in the kennel he goes until he settles down. I just hope he does not poo in his kennel lol

What a little Sh!t he is.

FG167

I thought Ike was Jason's dog?
He was.

Been a bit since a Journey update in this thread! She's 9 1/2 months old and
She's beautiful!

Ike was Jason's. Nikon is a friend of Falons' dog, I think she just meant that she named Aikon after two dogs that she really admired and missed. I'm lucky enough to get to train with Nikon! :cool:
Yup! If Kastle hadn't been at such a young/formative age, I would've kept Ikie for my own. But, he's in such a stellar home now, it's hard to even think that! I just miss those two :)

Torch

Yes it is!

Wow! What a cutie!
Sayuri baby!! And a sibling to Sako! So excited for you!
SO JEALOUS! Goodness I can't wait for pictures! Good lookin' pup! :D

Ike was Jason's. Nikon is a friend of Falons' dog, I think she just meant that she named Aikon after two dogs that she really admired and missed. I'm lucky enough to get to train with Nikon! :cool:
Thanks, y'all!!

GipsyQueen

Zora's growing insanely fast. :eek:
She turns 16 weeks old on monday and weighs 16KG! (32 pounds) I hope don't keep this 1KG per Week up ;)

Coming soon...

Introducing: TreeStarr's BZ Be'N Blu @Oracle, "Velvet". Technically Mom's dog, but I will probably co-own :D

Members online

No members online now.