The Venting Thread

Xandra

I would have had a heart attack, too, and mine's way bigger than that! I'm SO glad you found him. I was about ready to offer ALL the suggestions lol
Aww thanks!! I hope you NEVER have that happen. It was scary. I looked over and realized I'd left the door open from when I misted them ~20 minutes ago, and figured he was just hiding under a leaf or something... I mean these guys spend what seems like 85% of their time stationary, what are the chances he left the cage? But I couldn't find him. And I didn't see him near by and then I started to freak out that maybe he escaped THIS MORNING because why would he travel so far so fast? What if he's on the floor and I've been rolling around on my wheelie chair, and the door wasn't closed so the dogs have had access to the room all day, and what if I move something and don't see him and squash him... etc.

He was really like 2 ft from the cage behind the printer. So scary though. They're just so tiny right now!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Meant to be going to a scent detection thing on Sunday with brown pointy dogs. No way to get there because bus is stupid and only goes at night. Place is SO CLOSE, yet so far. boohiss.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
*swears profusely* yes yes its made by diamond. i have to run around frantically and get ready for work can someone look at recalls going on right now and find out if my taste of the wild pacific stream is on recall right now please omygod im freaking out i dont want my babies to get sick

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Rain... EFFING RAIN!!!!!!

All day long yesterday they were hyping up this snow storm... 8-10" of SNOW. Wake up... NOTHING. RAIN!!!!!!!

Seriously ruined my whole day lol. I'm in such a bad mood now.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Maybe your rain will turn to snow. We got a few inches overnight, but now it's just rain. It's supposed to change back in the next couple of hours.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
*swears profusely* yes yes its made by diamond. i have to run around frantically and get ready for work can someone look at recalls going on right now and find out if my taste of the wild pacific stream is on recall right now please omygod im freaking out i dont want my babies to get sick
Nope, there's no actual recall.

Though three of the dogs that almost died were on TOTW.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I'm so full of vents lately, I'll be glad when the break is over. The only plus side right now is that I'll be off to university next year, and although the thought of it actually scares me somewhat... I'll figure it out.

- My younger sister has a tendency to be somewhat obsessive/clingy with her boyfriends... her boyfriend has been in Puerto Rico for only two days now and she is already miserable because of it, which ruins everyone else's mood.

- My sister's horrible mood is rubbing off on my mom, and of course, I'm stuck in the middle of it.

- My dad is on a business trip in Ontario, so I can't go take Cali and visit him to just get out of the house for a day or two.

The only positives I can think of after writing this are that he's going to let me borrow his credit card to order Cali's joint supplement, and that it's almost summer so I'll have a regular job and flyball/rally/agility classes will start up soon.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Bamm bit me twice and my thumb and hand is starting to swell and it took forever to get the bleeding to stop. :( he was playing in the snow and saw my neighbors dog nearby and turned around and went after my hand instead. Not happy with him right now and I can't feel my thumb at all.

He is in his crate right now and I walked in and he just growled at me too. Wtf?

Members online

No members online now.