Hi im new and finnally figured out how to post a thread

TheWonderPuppies

Pres. Of Gutter Club.....
:D I have posted a couple of times but I'm guessing most of you havnt seen me .There are three dogs in my lifeok with a couple extra family members dogs i have grown up with:)

My fur brother is my parents dog and he is a 14 year old Sheltie and he is still verry healthy and playfull and loves to do his tricks wich are realy cute his name is Comet.

My fur daughter Duchess She will be 1 year in 2-3 weeks (dont know exact date she was a rescue)She is mix of a little of everything or might as well be.

Her sister from the same litter and both are from the same parents suprising i was told the momma dog could not of bredd w/ two diffrent males but im really wondering if she did because herand her sis look totaly diffrent exept there markingsand her name is Princess

They are GSD, rott,Akita,Lab mastiff????maybe sharpei???only the one has really big cheaks and wrinkles other doesnt(surprisingly well behaved not hyper and easy to train(I rescued the pupies from my cousin he has a habbit of going around and collecting free pupies and stray dogs<the owner of her mother refused to have her fixed thought the pupies were cut arrrrggg>my cousin was feeding them cat food and they didnt have there shots and wernt wormed :mad: so when i got them they were bloated and only could waddle becaus of it he also feed them to much food at once and the one had been attacked by his pittbull lab x(verry sweet towards people he and dogs bigger thnit but not ones smaller<i origannally was gonna get her glad i didnt>)so since we were origannally we were only getting Duchess but got Princes to since duchess had a dislacated hip(when i got them they were only 6 weeks old to this day she still doesnt like big dogs untill she gets to know them)

I have one question is it normal when she gets excited t pee a little on ther floor? The one does it and the other one doest will she ever outgrow it? if not its ok ill just know to always have a mop and bucket ready when ever my parents or siblings come inside.(ill post pics once my sis is home so she can show me how.)

Saje

Island dweller
Hi and welcome. Glad to see you've joined us. :D

Yes, many dogs pee when they get excited. She may or may not outgrow it. When you have parents or siblings come over have them ignore the dog for ten minutes or so. And when they start to give her attention have it be mild like just a pat on the head. Then she won't get as excited.

Hi, WELCOME :D

yes a bitch can be pregnated by multiple sires - this has been done numerous times with great success!
a DNA testing is preformed to find out who sired what pups in litter

I bet this happens allot more than you would think !

TheWonderPuppies

Pres. Of Gutter Club.....
I had another question (inever have had a puppy of my own) but how do you teach them how to heal the more laid back and friendlier towards new peaple of the two ha sgreat leash manners but the other one walks great to go to the side of the house to go potty but try to take hera nywere else she pulls like crazy ive tried useing a longer leash (so she investigate better) and shorter ones btu neither help and im not sure if a choke chain or a spike coller will help she weighs abot 45-50 lbs and is almost a year old in aboutr 2 weeks is her b-day)
I was told another mle dog couldnt of gotten to her but ht e pups still seem soooo different
thanks
Annie

rottnpagan

Rottweiler Queen
TheWonderPuppies said:
I had another question (inever have had a puppy of my own) but how do you teach them how to heal the more laid back and friendlier towards new peaple of the two ha sgreat leash manners but the other one walks great to go to the side of the house to go potty but try to take hera nywere else she pulls like crazy ive tried useing a longer leash (so she investigate better) and shorter ones btu neither help and im not sure if a choke chain or a spike coller will help she weighs abot 45-50 lbs and is almost a year old in aboutr 2 weeks is her b-day)
I was told another mle dog couldnt of gotten to her but ht e pups still seem soooo different
thanks
Annie
Welcome to the Boards!

A slip chain or a prong collar should only be used as a last resort. You should always start with the least amount of correction and then work up. (as far as collars go)

The clicker website someone sent you to is a great place to start! You don't need a clicker to do clicker training. :D You can use your voice and say, 'Good girl!' or even just the words 'Yes!' to mark the behaviour you want to reinforce. :D

Members online

No members online now.