Your significant other

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
a few pictures

and this may be my most favorite picture EVER lol

LOL I just noticed... these photos are from two different trips but he's wearing the EXACT same outfit lol. that must be his Magic Kingdom outfit :p

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
---How long have you been together?

About 9 years.

---How did you meet?

He was volunteering in a community service project for which I was a leader. Ironically he was working in the other leader's team so I really didn't know him...just a name. But we made mutual friends during it and one of them got us together after the project was done.

---What are their best traits?

Single best trait: he's one of those guys who can make you laugh for days. He has this gentle offbeat humor that is just amazing.

---If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?

He's ummm tall. Dark-haired. Blue eyes.
Ironically while I have about twenty thousand pictures of dogs and various odds and ends, we don't really have many pictures together. None since my computer crashed last year.

Locke

Almost 6 years

---How did you meet?

We met a few times in high school through mutual friends. Then in grade 12, we had gym together. He always picked me first to be on his team. He asked me to prom and the rest is history.

He is so kind hearted. He never says a bad thing about anyone, always sees the good in people. He notices the small things that make a huge difference to people, and I just love that in him.

From my sister's wedding this past summer. I so wish he would get rid of that goatee...

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.

Almost 6 years

---How did you meet?

We met a few times in high school through mutual friends. Then in grade 12, we had gym together. He always picked me first to be on his team. He asked me to prom and the rest is history.

He is so kind hearted. He never says a bad thing about anyone, always sees the good in people. He notices the small things that make a huge difference to people, and I just love that in him.

From my sister's wedding this past summer. I so wish he would get rid of that goatee...

For some reason I thought you were a lot older than you are!! Please don't take that badly lol.

Locke

For some reason I thought you were a lot older than you are!! Please don't take that badly lol.
No offense taken! I'm almost 24, and most people think I'm still in my teens! It's nice to be thought of as older than I am for once!

Gypsydals

How long have you been together? How did you meet? What are there best traits? If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?
We have been married for 17 years, been together for 21 years.
We met through my boyfriend at the time, the boyfriend was also the husbands best friend.
His best trait is his ability to not let me get worked up about stupid things. And to love me for who I am and what I look like.

I apparently don't have any photos on photobucket. But he is tall, dark blonde/light brown hair that is slightly balding.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Together 7yrs. Met through a mutual friend at my university bar at a JPE concert. His best trait is that he can build ANYTHING! Okay, so that helps but his best trait is how supportive& kind he is.

Him& puppy Penny

Reminding him not to speak out of turn!

And for good measure ..World's Largest Fiddle& my custom built VW dunebuggy. Thanks, boyfriend. I own the a life-sized Hot Wheels!

SoCrafty

We've been together for a year and a half. We met online *blush* oh ny gosh, he's the best. He's funny, and smart. It's like someone wrapped up all the qualities I wanted in someone and put it in a good looking package. He makes me laugh all the time. We have kind of the same personality but what I lack he makes up for. He's my best friend and I wouldn't trade him for the world. :)

Kootenay

We've been together for nearly 7 years. Met when I was 17 and he was 19, basically just through mutual friends. We just clicked when we met and started spending almost all our time together - we get along SO well.

Best trait? He's just genuinely a really nice guy, he never speaks badly about anyone and always looks on the bright side of things. He's an incredible musician, actually insanely talented at whatever he happens to put his mind to. We have a lot of the same interests, he supports me and my crazy animals, he knows how to have fun...basically we're just incredibly well suited to each other. Oh, and he is a bit cute :)

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
It makes me chuckle just how many think humor is the best, especially as we mature. I think my exes best qualities were all superficial and circumstantial.

Paige

Let it be
Humor has always mattered to me moremthan looks. I am not that into appearances and get teased for finding less conventionally attractive people attractive. Personality goes a long way

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
How long have you been together?
Tyler and I have been together, Gosh almost 7 years. We started dating on Canada day so remember our anniversary is so easy. Our anniversary is on Canada July 1st and half way point in New years!

How did you meet?

Well we both met originally on the school bus when we where in Jr. High. He was dating a close friend of mine and he though I was the biggest Bitch ever, He still some times thinks that ;) But we both went to the same High school and that is when we became close and then eventually started dating. We started dating the end of grade 11.

What are there best traits?

He is hilarious, he is always making me laugh. We laugh a lot. He takes such good care of me. My needs and wants are always met. He is so darn handy. He can fix pretty much about anything. He is so adventurous, either it being going on a hike or making something up for dinner. He keeps me collected and honest. And he is such a good worker. Plus my parents love him to death.

If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?

This picture is from High School grad 2007

And these pictures are from the summer

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
How long have you been together? How did you meet? What are there best traits? If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?
Oh geez.... together for 9 years, married for 4. We met... at a telemarketing agency. That was the worst job both of us had ever had, and I think we bonded over our mutual misery and self-loathing.

Best traits? He is, on occasion, absolutely hilarious. Sometimes it's on purpose, and sometimes it's completely by accident. I swear, someday I will write a book about all the stupid things he's done and it will be titled SteveStories and I will make a million dollars on it. ;)

Also, while he does have his faults that I like to complain about on a regular basis, when it really matters he always saves the day.

He's got the same camera phobia that I have, so the only real photo of him that has seen the light of day is this one:

(Yeah, he has a scooby snack in his mouth and is trying to get the puppy to kiss him.)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Well, having someone walk in on our conversation about whether it is better to have a face like a foot, or a face like a kipper, I can honestly say I don't think anyone else would get either of us lol

This persons look said it all.

We act like kids :)

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
How long have you been together?
5 years this past January. We've been married 1.5 ish years, 2 years in July.

How did you meet?

When my parents were in NC closing on our house, I was still in middle school in NY. I stayed with a friend while they were out of town. That friend was his ex-stepsister so I spent some of the time in his house. It was infatuation at first sight, I was 12 and he just turned 15. It took about 6 years for us to get together officially but I've known him for 11 years now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

What are there best traits?
He's kind. He doesn't hold a grudge and is very slow to anger. I think he'll be a great dad and he's easy to talk to.

If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?

One Month Anniversary

Wedding Day

How long? since July 31st 2004.

How did we meet? My best friend met his best friend racing. that night she invited me out with her new guy and he broguth Ryan. We all laughed at how lame ryan was when we left. because as they drove off. he yelled out "your friend is hot" lol. I still yell that to him to this day. And we started hanging out every day. a few weeks later we were "offcial" this spirled in to my other 4 girls friends dating his 4 closest friends. it was just a big group of us for years lol. but only 2 of those other relationships have worked out for good. so there is still 3 of us lol.

best traits? he is him. kind, funny, smart, just him.

The night he proposed to me in bahamas just last month (feb 1st 2012)

Members online

No members online now.