Nikon D80 for Sale

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I figured I'd list my camera for sale on here, since I've seen others list similar items in the past. I'm trying to avoid going through Ebay, and it's always better to buy a second hand camera from someone they know.

I am selling my Nikon D80 as I've upgraded to the D7000. Camera is in perfect working order, comes with the following:

Nikon D80 Body - 13932 actuations
Original Box
Nikon Strap (Not pictured but in great shape)
Nikon battery charger, one genuine Nikon battery and two generic extras
D80 "Quick Start Guide"
A/V Cord

Price is $325 shipped and paypalled in the Continental USA. Shipping will be higher for out of the US.

Equinox

Best of luck!! Just had some people (mostly Chazzers actually, they know who they are...) egg me on when I expressed an interest in getting a D7000 :p So I may be selling my D90 and also getting a D7000 down the road (or not, depending on how things go/how I feel LOL).

If you're not keen on Ebay, have you tried Craigslist or online photo forums? Fred Miranda comes to mind, although you'll have to pay a small fee to post an ad. I've bought all of my gear locally on Craigslist, and was able to resell my other D90 through a CL ad. Never had any problems.

Hope a Chazzer will buy, though. Like you said, it's always good to buy from someone you already know! And the camera's clearly in great condition and working order, from your past photos.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I had a D80, loved it. Replaced it with the D7000 and love that one too. You can't go wrong!

Good luck. When it's time to replace my camera I really want to look more towards the DSLR side of things. Unfortunately, I just bought my little camera last year or I would totally be interested.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
If stinky Frodo didn't have about a billion dollars worth of vet appointments coming up in the next 2 months I would be all over this.

*grumblegrumble*

FG167

So I may be selling my D90 and also getting a D7000 down the road (or not, depending on how things go/how I feel LOL).
If this happens, please let me know.

On the other hand, if it happens this month, I so cannot afford it LOL Too many dogs that are getting x-rays!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Best of luck!! Just had some people (mostly Chazzers actually, they know who they are...) egg me on when I expressed an interest in getting a D7000 :p So I may be selling my D90 and also getting a D7000 down the road (or not, depending on how things go/how I feel LOL).

If you're not keen on Ebay, have you tried Craigslist or online photo forums? Fred Miranda comes to mind, although you'll have to pay a small fee to post an ad. I've bought all of my gear locally on Craigslist, and was able to resell my other D90 through a CL ad. Never had any problems.

Hope a Chazzer will buy, though. Like you said, it's always good to buy from someone you already know! And the camera's clearly in great condition and working order, from your past photos.
I'm really happy that I chose (or rather, my husband chose, since it was my Christmas present!) the D7000 vs. the D90. I plan on keeping it for a long while.

I'll probably list it up on Craigslist or Ebay if I can't sell it on here. I definitely like buying camera equipment from people I know.

I. Want. So. Bad.

...Let me talk to hubby.
Awesome- let me know! Good luck :p

I had a D80, loved it. Replaced it with the D7000 and love that one too. You can't go wrong!
Nice! They're both such great cameras.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I feel the D80 had better white balance control, not quite as many blown highlights, but I haven't had the time to play around with the D7000 like I did the D80, so it may be user error. :dunno: It is very quick and lighter than the D80, so it's easier to haul around, even with my zoom lens on. The constantly shifting multi-point focus can take some getting used to.

k9krazee

I was just chatting about getting a DSLR again...but I won't be making the purchase for a couple months.

I'll totally check in with ya then to see if you still have it.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'm interested Jessie! I need a birthday present for my brother!
Awesome! If there's anything else you want to know about it, feel free to ask!

If you do want it for sure, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my Paypal info. I can get it in the mail the next day after you send the money.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Awesome! If there's anything else you want to know about it, feel free to ask!

If you do want it for sure, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my Paypal info. I can get it in the mail the next day after you send the money.
I'm interested Jessie! I need a birthday present for my brother!
Keep me updated on whether or not you take it. I haven't had a chance to sit down and seriously talk to Josh about it yet.

Equinox

I'm really happy that I chose (or rather, my husband chose, since it was my Christmas present!) the D7000 vs. the D90. I plan on keeping it for a long while.
Great to hear! The D90 is my first DSLR and I've only had it for a year, but I didn't realize how addicting this photo gear stuff would get :p I've heard some great things about the D7000 and with the new release of the D7100, I've been finding some good deals on the body. So we'll see :D

If this happens, please let me know.

On the other hand, if it happens this month, I so cannot afford it LOL Too many dogs that are getting x-rays!
Definitely will do!! And it definitely won't be this month :)

Ack, reminds me that x-rays are coming up for us this summer, too. Just have to schedule them!

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
I have the D7000 too, and although I am majorly struggling with the settings, I LOVE it. We should start a D7000 owners thread, there are so many of us here!

Equinox

I have the D7000 too, and although I am majorly struggling with the settings, I LOVE it. We should start a D7000 owners thread, there are so many of us here!
Oh goodness, don't do that. Then I'd REALLY want to join the cool kids club!

FG167

That's a great idea. I'm struggling too and just got some good tips for shooting action photos.

Members online

No members online now.