The Venting Thread

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Sleep schedule is soooo screwed up. I should be sleeping. Instead I'm watching an entire season of TV, eating Cheez-Its (which totally kicks my whole awesome run in the butt), and thinking about drinking Jack straight out of the bottle. Someone help?

Also, I have to get up early to get late registration. Guh.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Which is why now I'm a bitch, and I often don't cover for people when it is during my scheduled time off.
That & I would have done the really bitchy thing & ratted her out LMBO. Nothing pisses me off more then a lazy person or someone who doesn't show for work :wall: that happens a lot in my business, at my current job that is an automatic "your fired!". We don't put up with that crap.

Saeleofu

eating Cheez-Its (which totally kicks my whole awesome run in the butt)
That's better than me. I thought about running and made puppy chow instead. At least it's gluten free? :rofl1:

AND...tomorrow is my last day at the clinic (hence the puppy chow), and I work 7-12. The stupid lazy receptionist is claiming "sick kid" and trying to get me to work late. NO. AS OF NOON I NO LONGER WORK THERE. NO. I'm not getting ****ed over twice in two days. I NEED this half day off to finish cleaning/organizing before school starts and the real crazy begins. Not to mention I have two harnesses to make, since I didn't get to make them today. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR ****, LAZY PEOPLE.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I found out Roseann died today.

I ate a whole bag of yogurt covered pretzels and a bunch of enchiladas.

I went driving. And on a hike.

I still don't feel better.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I bought a leather collar from Gun Dog supply, (or through them, rather) made by a complany called Filson.

I am SO NOT IMPRESSED with this collar. Indy's worn it for three months, MAYBE and the leather is stiff and terrible, the nickle rivets are rusting already, and the interior of the collar is almost coming apart. I've never had a problem with GDS until now, and I sent them a review and an email about this POS collar. I won't ever be buying something made by Filson again, but every review I read said they loved the collar, it softened up perfectly, ect.

I'm about to find a collar maker who can remove the name plate and make it over with better leather.

I'm pretty sure I messed something up on tonight's paperwork. I just all of a sudden had a "did I or didn't I" moment and now I can't sleep. Guess I'm gonna head to the shop and find out.

Dogs6

Plus One
I hate cats. Hate them. Our dining room looks like a bird has exploded. There are feathers and parts all over the room.

Tomorrow night cats will be left either in or not. I am not leaving a window open for them again.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I hate cats. Hate them. Our dining room looks like a bird has exploded. There are feathers and parts all over the room.

Tomorrow night cats will be left either in or not. I am not leaving a window open for them again.
I don't hate them persay, but IME they are a lot more trouble then dogs, even barn cats lol

Members online