Who wants to meet Siri?!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi

JacksonsMom

Darn! If you were coming down a little bit closer towards MD, Jackson and I would have loved to meet you guys!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Looks like you are going to be coming close to Madison :)

Wanna meet the curly tails? We would love to meet Miss Siri and you!

joce

When you are on the turnpike in ohio and see baumhart rd exit you will be very close to my house;)

If you want to stop you are more than welcome to and meet the crew and have a potty break for the pup:) Just pm me for my # around that time. I have an odd schedule so just text me to see if I'm home if you'd like!

When you have a definitive dates tell me! I'm in a suburb out of Chicago so right where you would be passing through and it would be great to meet Siri and you!

k9krazee

When you have definite dates, I'd love to know. I could do some limited days at the end of March (20-23) that probably won't fall at the right time you'll be at the base of Michigan -- but I would love to swap Siri for Crossbone when/if I get the chance ;) Errr, or at least meet her, I guess.

Brattina88

I'm fairly close to Joce here in Ohio! And I haven't met up with her in a while so let us know if your interested ;) I'd love to meet Siri, dunno if you'd be interested in meeting psychodog or Maddie but hey :p lol

Members online

No members online now.