Big Announcement!!

SaraB

Linds and I have some exciting news!! In about 8 weeks, this little guy will be flying to the states! He will be primarily my husband's dog (co-owned by us and Linds) and has big shoes to fill since Classic's passing.

I'm excited about his lines, his sire is a Toolalla dog and his mother is from a complete outcross. We've had the opportunity to get a lot of opinions of her and I'm really, really excited to see what she brings to this puppy!

Zip1 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

ETA: he's a koolie if you all haven't figured that out. :p

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Saw this on FB - yay, the secret was a puppy! :D So excited for you both!! Pictures!! Zinga is going to love a puppy. haha

StillandSilent

Eep! How wonderful. Is there the hope that one day we will head the pitter patter of little Koolie feet between him and Zinga? Perhaps a pitter patter that will make its way to my house.....

SaraB

Eep! How wonderful. Is there the hope that one day we will head the pitter patter of little Koolie feet between him and Zinga? Perhaps a pitter patter that will make its way to my house.....
Whelp. That is the plan. Pending health tests obviously and how this boy turns out.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Bout **** time! That took forever :p

Any name ideas yet? So excited for Koolie/Siri playdates!

SaraB

Bout **** time! That took forever :p

Any name ideas yet? So excited for Koolie/Siri playdates!
I'm so excited for that too!! Tim will be hauling him to all the car shows/auto cross when he goes, so you better be bringing Siri!

His name will be Zip. So we will have Zip, Zoom and Zing. This is going to be awful. :rofl1:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm so excited for that too!! Tim will be hauling him to all the car shows/auto cross when he goes, so you better be bringing Siri!

His name will be Zip. So we will have Zip, Zoom and Zing. This is going to be awful. :rofl1:
I LOVE that name!!!! Congrats!!!!

SaraB

Ironically Zuma + 2 Koolie puppies means you'll never get any zZz's :p
Whats funny about that is the girls are still sleeping and it's 10am. This whole off-switch thing is AMAZING. Classic would have woken me up at 5:30am and then would still be sitting there staring at me and softly whining for the rest of the morning. And yes, I'm comparing a great dane to little crazy herding things. :rofl1:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Awesome!!!

And I have already told Ryan that he has to take Siri places too. I am going to routinely send him on field trips with her :cool:

Siri will be at all of the autocrosses that I go to. I plan on taking both dogs since the Passat is not going to be racing this year, and then Frodo can sit in the car if he needs to.

FG167

Yay! So exciting! This does make me wish there were more Kelpie people around lol Limit can be an honorary Koolie :)

Members online

No members online now.