My Aunt's Puppy, Precious

Inuneko

Yup, that's what they named her, Precious. A 6week old miniature poodle, or as my friend calls her, a swiffer XD. Yes, I know it's a little young to be away from her mom and litter-mates now, but her mom didn't want to nurse them anymore and the owner was having trouble feeding all four puppies. Since I'm staying here for now, I offered to help my nanny feed her puppy. She's very active and gets along great with Sissy. Sissy is her big buddy now lol

Well hi there!

What's this?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Baby poodles are soooo adorable as pups! My cousin had a toy baby poodle and she looks just like yours. :) Sooooo cute and fluffy!

Inuneko

I know, right? She's such a cute, fuzzy, black thing. She goes to the vet friday and then to the groomers in two weeks after that to get her first trim.

She loves Sissy, that's her big buddy now. I'll open another thread soon with more Sissy pics and another with pics of her and Precious together. I took a lot of pictures and I'm sure I'll lag people's comps with ALL the pictures together on one thread n_n;

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She's quite the cutie. :)

Just for future reference though, any mother dog will have stopped nursing by 4 or 5 weeks, or at least drastically cut down the amount the allow. It's up to the breeders to introduce the pups to mushy kibble at this point and by the time the pups leave at 8 weeks, they will be completely off milk and onto the puppy food.

Inuneko

Thanks, she knows she's a little cutie too.

What it was, the owner said the puppies didn't really want to eat the mushy food, but she sure ate it when we gave it to her. Oh boy, did she eat! And I think it's good that Sissy is around too, so she has another dog with her so she won't be so lonely.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
at least she has other dogs in the home that can teach her how to be a dog...thats one of the absolute biggest probelms with bringing a puppy home too early...

Inuneko

Yeah. Sissy disciplines her and lets her know if she's biting too hard when she chews on her, etc., she sets her limit and lets Precious know. My nanny is scared Sissy will bite her and hurt her, but I have to keep reassuring her that she won't.

Members online

No members online now.