Attempted murder of canine advocate

R

RedyreRottweilers

http://petdefense.wordpress.com/2008/10/09/attempted-murder-of-canine-advocate-by-ar-extremists/

Attempted Murder of Canine Advocate by AR Extremists
October 9, 2008 · No Comments
Lubbock, Texas- The alleged warm-fuzzy animals rights extremist mantra: “Save the animals, spay and neuter, spay and neuter†apparently isn’t what it appears.Saving animals was not on the agenda when several animal rights extremists purposely targeted a canine advocate at his residence.

The extremists were seen on surveillance equipment and the canine advocate called 911 at least three separate times. When sheriff deputies arrived, they could not locate the criminals on the property.

After several hours of casing the victim’s residence in the rural setting, the extremists broke into the residence and attempted to kill their target. A gun battle ensued. One perpertrator was arrested and subsequently convicted of attempted murder. The recommended federal sentence for the crime is 25-40 years.

The canine advocate is a supporter of canines and responsible dog ownership, has been involved in efforts against mandated spay neuter (MSN), breed specific legislation ( BSL), and breed restrictions or dangerous dog laws based solely on dog breed. Certain groups want all dogs of certain “types†such as so-called fighting dogs, eliminated because they claim dogs are abused and others try to convince the public that ALL of such dogs pose danger to everyone, by using “news stories†as proof.
For those who don’t know about “animal rights,†the hidden agenda of animal rights is based upon elimination of domestic animals and pet ownership.
They believe that humans do not have any right to “OWN†animals, period. They believe that animals are not ours to own, that they are not property, and that humans have no business using animals of any kind for any reason.

HIDDEN AGENDA OF MANY ANIMAL RIGHTS EXTREMISTS

Instead …..

of saying we want to END all dog breeding, they will say “You are killing too many shelter animals†and then try to pass a law outlawing dog breeding with very, very minimal exceptions. They want to force people to give away any puppies for free. [This is documented in the June 2007 draft version of AB1634, CA, the proposed law pushed by animal rights groups and the groups they have manipulated.]

Instead …..
of saying “We want to end people having the ability to eat animal meat,†they claim that people are torturing animals and allowing the very sick animals into the food supply, so people will be afraid to consume the product.

Instead…..
of saying “We want people to stop abusing animals,†they go out and destroy animal laboratories, engage in home invasions of scientists working on breast cancer, purposely release dangerous dogs or marginal rescued dogs, advocate for “no breeding†or “no buying†of any type of dog, attempt to thwart the breeding of well-tempered dogs, and, as evidenced here, decide to go out and kill people who dare stand up and advocate for certain animals.

Instead …..
of helping to pass dog safety education programs nationwide, they instead embark on a massive, deceptive campaign to alter every dog/cat alive, claiming this will make them “safe.†This is completely untrue.
The truth is this: Animal extremists are extreme in the same manner that the zealots of the Middle East are—they will do almost anything –to push their agenda. “Saving†animals actually means— killing them/no breeding so the public can’t obtain the pet they desire. There is no other agenda—no matter what furry-cuddly-tear jerker show they produce for TV, no matter how many puppymill “exposes†they do, no matter how many restaurants they trash, no matter how many businesses they ruin by heckling customers trying to enter the premises, no matter what “move stars†or “TV personalities†they USE…………………

It is all just another MEDIA stunt to MISLEAD THE PUBLIC and to pass anti-pet legislation. It is political and we all know how politics works. It’s all about making $$$$ for these groups so they can make more MEDIA stories to mislead the public.

They have only one agenda, and they will do anything to push it— Even kill innocent people.

Sounds all to familiar, the same crazed metality of other extremist groups....
frightening.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Thanks for posting.
*bangs head*
I worry about all the influence PETA and other extremist groups like it have. Think of all the actresses/actors/models/musicians support PETA and how much influence they have people who are easily swayed that way. :( I bet half of them when flaunting PETA's "values" don't know what they're talking about. I know most of them are "animal lovers" with pets.

BostonBanker

I bet half of them when flaunting PETA's "values" don't know what they're talking about. I know most of them are "animal lovers" with pets.
I've wondered about that too. I think you must be right, and most of them just think, "Oh, I agree that pets should be treated ethically" and leave it at that. Scary.

I hope everyone involved on the attack of that man gets the maximum sentence, and that they are forced to undergo the spay/neuter they so strongly encourage.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I hope everyone involved on the attack of that man gets the maximum sentence, and that they are forced to undergo the spay/neuter they so strongly encourage.
:hail:

Yeah, I just have to think if someone has pets and is totally for PETA is either a really warped hypocrite or is unaware that what PETA really thinks is that the animal they snuggle at night and who licks away their tears is better off dead than owned by a person.

I have read the article and it really made me think that some of them does not know what they're talking about. :confused:

Boemy

Thanks for posting.
*bangs head*
I worry about all the influence PETA and other extremist groups like it have. Think of all the actresses/actors/models/musicians support PETA and how much influence they have people who are easily swayed that way. :( I bet half of them when flaunting PETA's "values" don't know what they're talking about. I know most of them are "animal lovers" with pets.
I really think a lot of people just go by the name. "Oh, ethical treatment of animals--I'm for that! I'll send them $5." I think if PETA's crazier policies were more widely known, they'd get a lot less support/money.

Unfortunately their nuttier policies are so nutty that they sound unreal. I'll bet that "use human milk for ice cream" thing got some raised eyebrows, and that's not even close to their worst idea!

Messed up people.

I don't know, I don't exactly see having a pet as "owning" it per se. I view them more as being extra kids, a part of the family, etc. And I know some of you are going to say "you don't pay for kids", but my parents did. I was adopted, and my parents spend thousands on adopting me so I kind of see it in a different light.

Members online

No members online now.