The stories three dogs create together...

bogolove

They have been good except for a few minor mishaps. Hubby and I went to watch the basketball game last night. We took the back to their house as that is where they were sleeping at nihgt. We let them out to potty at 8:30 before we left. We got back around midnight and went over to their house and let them out to potty again. We got up this morning around 7:15 or so and right away I went over to let them out, and I walk in and it smells like poop. Those bones that Liz's parents gave us to give them gave one of them diarrhea. So, someone pooped in Liz's office. A lot. I am talking a lot. It smelled horrible. So I clean all that up and take them back to my house. Later in the day we decide to take all the dogs to the creek and for a walk. they have a good time at the creek, Jenny and Sadie killed a snake, which I tried and tried to stop the slaying but they would NOT listen. Finally I got them to leave it and we all headed to the creek and theylayed for a while. We decided to take a different route back so that they would not get the snake again, and low and behold Sadie finds some deer poop and somehow rolls in it and gets it all over her side. She smelled rank. This is the second time Sadie has been to this creek and come back with deer poop on her. I should have known better.

So the stink monsters are outside sunning themselves at the moment and they are so dirty, but very happy.

bogolove

They are gone back to Liz's now. My house is so quiet without them. :( I had fun with those silly girls. Liz took the girls back to the creek last night when they picked them up.

bogolove

He was sleepy last night. You could tell he was ready to just lie beside mom and rest and get some mommy attention. He was staring to get jealous when I would pet Sadie. He would bark and bark at her if she came near me after a while.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Peace & quiet at last. It's like company, you love having them, but it's nice to just settle in a comfy chair with my pj's on and relax watching t.v.

Members online

No members online now.