As soon as I get the camera..........

Debi

My little girl, Addie, tries to hide! I keep trying to take her picture...she just won't cooperate! Tried posting her pic in members gallery.....OH THAT GAL......SHE JUST WILL NOT POSE AT ALL!!! How funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone else have this problem?? Hammie will pose forever...NOT Addie. ;) So that's why Mr. Ham is in all the pictures...........HE IS A HAM! lol Meanwhile, my little miss is absent from photos.......and she really is so darn cute. Sooooooo, this pic is the best I got today.....when it is posted, check her out. She is so very 'girlie'....my sweetest. :)

avenlee

I can't get my Westie to sit still either. My cocker on the otherhand is too lazy to move (LOL), but her hair is black and its hard to find her in the picture ! I think I need to put a white sheet behind her or something lol :cool:

Apollonaro

Apollo is sort of the same way as Addie. He turns his head at the last minute so all you get on the camera is a blur. or you pick up the camera to get a picture of him standing up and he runs away and hides. Grrr lol

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
my dogs have learned to overcome their camera "issues". They learned if they sit there they will get a treat. So they may not look happy but atleast they are there and cooperating.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ripley runs under the bed. He hates it, I've given up on trying to make him pose for pictures.
Dakota is my little ham. He'll do anything to get in front of a camera.

Tysons Mom

Tyson Terrier/Poodle
Tyson is just to darn excited trys sniffing the camera biting it taking it and if isn't trying to do that he rather me throw his ball or hide under is blankie then take a picture as u can see in my avatar he's sleeping but I am going to keep trying

Members online