Puppies grow TOO fast!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Gesh I cannot believe how fast puppies grow, it just amazes me. We have had Teagan almost two weeks on Saturday and she has grown so much her cute little floppy puppy ears are almost standing up. Its kinnda sad that she is growing up so much already.. boo! She has gained alot of weight also. I will be weighing her tonigh to see how much she has grown. And her crazy terrier personality shines through more and more everyday, and let me tell you she has a BIG one. I have a feeling she is going to be crazy:yikes:! ha ha.

Hopefully I can get some new puppy pictures soon, but isnt kinnda depressing how fast our babies grow. Hopefully she doesnt grow TOO fast. cross fingers ha ha

yassy

I agree.Puppy grow so fast!! At about 7 or 8 months old,we took Palette to kennel for boarding since she cannot come with us to visit my family back in Japan.She stayed there about 1 week or so and when we showed up at kennel,I really thought she grew a lot.

It seems 1 week away sounds short time but during the "away-time",to my eyes,Palette seemed really grown up.

antipunt1

LOL, I wouldn't necessarily say it's depressing, but you're right about them growing SUPER fast. Should've taken more puppy pictures, that's for sure (when she was so tiny she could sleep on my tummy):D

Members online