Need spare vibes

Taqroy

Mu and I are going to our first obedience class tonight. :yikes: I'm ridiculously nervous and I'm hoping and praying that she doesn't react to everything as soon as we walk in. Also, (this is awful but true) I'm hoping that there is a dog there that has more issues than her so I'm not as embarassed if she does flip :eek:. So if you have spare *anti-butthead* vibes for the Mu dog we could definitely use them tonight.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Awwww. Cider was the dunce in rally-o if it makes you feel better. Class of 6ish.. and we were the worst.. ever. Couldn't heel even by the end.. but we have an excellent title these days.

Even if you have issues in class it can get better :) Good luck I hope your class rocks.

CaliTerp07

Lucy was the butthead at our first few sessions of agility classes. I remember several down right mortifying nights! But, she's overcome a lot and now I look forward to going :) I hope Mu skips straight to being good, but even if she doesn't there's still hope!

Taqroy

Thanks guys! MP and Cali you're definitely making me feel better lol. I don't know why I'm so nervous, it's pretty weird for me to be like this. I talked to the trainer at orientation and explained Mu's reactivity issues and she assured me that they've probably seen worse. So that's good. Lol. I really hope that Mu will like the class because I'd like to go farther than just obedience.

Oh! And Matt and Murphy start classes next Thursday. It's going to be absolutely hilarious. On one hand we have the man in the house that no one listens to and on the other we have the mandog in the house that tries hard not to listen to anyone....lol. I think they'll have fun though.

Taqroy

Update! I would've updated last night but I didn't get home until 9:30 and I usually go to bed at 9 so I was pretty much already asleep lol.

Mu did FANTASTIC. I am so proud of her. She was a little nervy but didn't bark and didn't growl at anyone coming in. The only time she growled was when the golden next to us was looking at her Kong. She was very calm and focused on me (yay for lunch meat! lol) for a good portion of the class and we played the look at that game for the first 15 minutes so she wouldn't start barking. I really liked the trainer, he was funny and interested in the dogs and seemed very knowledgeable. Mu crashed out in my car on the way home....lol. All in all I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to practicing and going back next week!

Members online

No members online now.