Early spring outing

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Mary says "Screw this "old" stuff, I still got it!"

Meet Higgs, a young Pointer/Dane pup adopted from Wayside Waifs. His owner has never had a dog before but was so inspired by Victor that she adopted this fellow! She's doing an amazing job with him too!

"I lik dirt."

"Smoochie smoochie!"

"Kids. Pah."

"Wut you mean I'm deef?"

Sitting pretty:

Balancing a treat:

"Hey! I'm here too!"

Amazingly blue sky today:

*END*

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ohohoh were you ever fast posting these!!!!!! I am still wet from bathing everyone. Pllllease send me the pepper higs one to my e-mail so i can get a print i LOVE IT! Now you can all meet Jean and Higgs my new park buddies. WE have such a nice gang, was a grand day to be out.

For those that don't know Mary is now deef as an old stump. She can't hear a thing.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Jean hasn't had Higgs all that long and he is her first dog. SHe is doing AMAZING with him. SHe is a natural trainer.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Found out that a Blackberry charger will double as my camera cord, that's how I got these up so fast.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am in love with the PEpper higgs photo. I have to hang that up because i smile everytime i see it. IT is about the happiest photo of Pepper i have seen yet. WHat could possibly be better she is in her favorite place getting her favorite thing,,,a kiss. (((hugs)))) for this one Zoomer.
In case anyone doubts that is really a kiss or not, i blew it up..proof postive. I knew just by the look on her face. Pepper_s_kiss - Dog and Puppy Pictures

Last edited:

HiggleMama

Higgs has been working on being brave in the tub. Today he didn't even try to jump out, he just took it like a champ. Good thing too cuz I forsee many muddy adventures.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
LOl next time if you want he can tub up with my crew. Might as well make it one muddy tub instead of 2. No ticks this time YAY.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WOw i never thought about it but eyes and ears are a very much alike.
REnee can you put Corvus's pic on here so i can share with HIggs Mommy?

Members online