The Good News thread

Saeleofu

I was at Aldi and someone stopped me because sh saw on Logan's patches that he's an autism service dog. She works with autistic kids and was THRILLED to see an SD for an adult. :) She asked several questions about him (which I was more than happy to answer) and she was happy to have learned some stuff.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
One of the main instructors at our training facility approached us after class telling us she was really hoping we could come see the fun match they where holding for obedience. She said Artimis could kick butt (not exactly those words lol) in obedience and she was really hoping we would consider it! ^_^ That kind of made my day lol Another one of the students there also said he'd be great for it, and we where thinkig about it anyways, I was just uncertain. It's nice having such a positive outside perspective. :)

Saeleofu

I just place my Strapworks order AND my Pangea order. I'm not happy to spend nearly $200, but I'm excited for both my gecko and the harnesses! :D

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
So much love for little Happy today :) I actually got her to play today... it was extremely short-lived but it was PLAY! She'd run after me for a couple feet and play bow and do her little tap-dancing thing and her tail was wagging a million miles a minute. It stopped about as quickly as it started but it was so fun to see.

My mom was watching out the window and commented that, when I kneel down and clap for her to come to me, her tail starts wagging and that she truly looks happy to come over. She's such a cool dog... love my old lady.

SpringerLover

So much love for little Happy today :) I actually got her to play today... it was extremely short-lived but it was PLAY! She'd run after me for a couple feet and play bow and do her little tap-dancing thing and her tail was wagging a million miles a minute. It stopped about as quickly as it started but it was so fun to see.

My mom was watching out the window and commented that, when I kneel down and clap for her to come to me, her tail starts wagging and that she truly looks happy to come over. She's such a cool dog... love my old lady.
AWWW! That is so awesome! :) Go Happy go!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Finished one MAJOR part of the new website - huzzah!! Now I have to spend my weekend redoing images, then after that, it should just be little fiddly things.

Also IT'S FRIDAY. And it's now 5pm. Stress level just went down about 30 points. Whoop whoop!

Locke

Finished my internship yesterday and the boss wants me to call her as soon as I'm done school to come back and work for them! It's an awesome company, with a realllllly good reputation in the industry, and has wicked hours for my area of work and my coworkers are super cool...plus I really enjoy the product and ya...YAY!!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
In two weeks, I will be on VACATION! :D

Don't think I'm really going anywhere, but I have NINE DAYS off of work. NINE DAYS. And NO SCHOOL. Paid, too. Booyah. I'm loving these full time benefits.

Members online