NOVA chazzers, or chazzers in the general area

darkchild16

We are Home.
OMG that would be awesome! We at least need to make one where you can come. I will be living there a year and MAYBE permenantly we should know a little after I move there if he got the job hes applying for there.

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
that would be great actually. I'm slowly trying to work with him up to bigger dogs... something about bigger dogs freaks him out... he likes little dogs.

He has to get used to bigger dogs at some point though because I want to add a red Doberman sister into the family at some point.
Zubin is big ( obviously..) but also quiet and calm. Meeting him might actually help get over his fear of big dogs. Zubin is unflapable. ( and at 35 inches at the shoulder and over 4 foot tall at the head but calm.. hmm..)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Maybe I can talk to RHD about working with Bamm around Walker a little to see how they do? He's just such a tough dog sometimes because he picks and chooses which dogs he's willing to be at least halfway nice to... lol... darn Bamm I swear. I eventually really want him to be ok playing with Middie. Stef and I both agree they would make an amazing duo.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Zubin is big ( obviously..) but also quiet and calm. Meeting him might actually help get over his fear of big dogs. Zubin is unflapable. ( and at 35 inches at the shoulder and over 4 foot tall at the head but calm.. hmm..)
That might be a really good idea... we could maybe try them around each other sometime soon?

darkchild16

We are Home.
Maybe I can talk to RHD about working with Bamm around Walker a little to see how they do? He's just such a tough dog sometimes because he picks and chooses which dogs he's willing to be at least halfway nice to... lol... darn Bamm I swear. I eventually really want him to be ok playing with Middie. Stef and I both agree they would make an amazing duo.
Youve got my 100% support. And I sent you a pm ;)

Members online

No members online now.