Weird question, relating to dogs bollocks..!

Pulled this off a video of a Mastino bitch..

Remember kids, it can always get worse. Still think those balls are the grossest parts you've ever seen? :rofl1:

Zhucca

Lab Love
I'm so glad Boomer doesn't have a ginormous balloon anus, and his balls, although hairless and shiny, aren't too big and dangly.

This thread is thoroughly entertaining :lol-sign:

Saeleofu

Logan's aren't very big or very dangly. They're actually a bit pathetic compared to the GSD balls I'm used to :rofl1: His butt is also not that apparent unless is tail is all the way up. But they're still obvious enough that he shouldn't be called a girl all the time, and yet...he is.

Gavroche was neutered at about a year, and he still has a floppy ball sack. It's not terribly obvious, though, as it's white with a black spot like the rest of him. His butt, however...he's terribly proud of his butt.

On a side note, Gavroche's penis is much larger than Logan's, despite Gavroche being neutered and smaller and Logan being intact and larger.

Last edited:

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
THIS. Same on bitches. It's ridiculous.
Really? I honestly have to say I've never noticed the big anus on other peoples' intact males, and I've def never noticed on my intact bitches? I was watching Keeva run around daycare yesterday and she was the only intact dog, but I didn't think her b-hole looked big? :lol-sign:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'd have to look at pics of Cricket prior to her being spayed, but if I remember correctly her nipples got hugely swollen when she was in heat. Her vag definitely got HUGE though. Even after she was out of heat her vag was still a little more swollen looking than usual. After she was spayed her bits went back down to about what she looked like prior to her first heat. Kinda wish I hadn't spayed her though.

JacksonsMom

I think if I were going to own an unaltered male, they'd definitely have to have some floof! LOL....

On another note, since everyone else is posting pictures,

JACKSON BALLS... lol. He was about 6 months here. They got chopped off a month or so later. Sorry buddy.

[/URL]

This is one of my favorite pictures from teenage Squash balls. They aren't as pink as they often were, but they're like an afterthought.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
There is still a huge difference between her nipples and Baileys and Keelys. Both keely and Bailey were fixed at 6 months old and have never had a heat cycle, and their nipples are almost non existant whereas casey was spayed at almost three years and went into heat like, 5 times, if I recall correctly.
Sounds like the difference between Kim & Mira. Kim was spaying before any heat cycles and you have to put a concerted effort in to find her nipples. They look like little moles, really. Mira on the other hand has had 3 heat cycles and she actually has nipples. They aren't very big (though they do get bigger during her heat, then diminish after), but they are clearly present.

And yeah, the in heat flagging is quite a...remarkable display. Especially on a black dog. REALLY stands out. Someone asked me if I was ever tempted to try to "sneak" an in-heat bitch into a trial (during a discussion on whether girls in heat should be allowed to compete in varipus events) and I just started laughing...clearly they had never seen Mira in heat...there is nothing circumspect about it lol

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I also looked and apparently have no revealing photographs from Webster's intact days. Alas, his testicles now exist only in memory.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Yeah Keeva gets a big vaj when she's in season, and her nipples definitely swell although not enormously. No verdict on her butt hole though LOL.

Blossom... well we shall see, LOL. She has not had a heat yet, and it's my understanding that with her retaining her ovaries we'll all still get treated to a show. And that girl's got NO hair to hide it with. I can't wait. :rolleyes: LOL

Yea after the occasional panicked phone call I've learned to warn inexperienced people who are keeping their bitches intact or letting them go through a heat before spaying that the vulva may get HUGE and yes, it's normal. DO NOT PANIC.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Yea after the occasional panicked phone call I've learned to warn inexperienced people who are keeping their bitches intact or letting them go through a heat before spaying that the vulva may get HUGE and yes, it's normal. DO NOT PANIC.
LMAO oh god... That's pretty funny.

My roommate always says, "Oh GOD, it's staring me in the eye!" :lol-sign:

noludoru

Bored Now.
Really? I honestly have to say I've never noticed the big anus on other peoples' intact males, and I've def never noticed on my intact bitches? I was watching Keeva run around daycare yesterday and she was the only intact dog, but I didn't think her b-hole looked big? :lol-sign:
It may not be all of them, or it may just be ones in heat, but I've noticed it before on dogs when out and about. Not on pictures here, though.

Members online

No members online now.