Another Newbie Here!

Hi! I found this forum and love it! I have a 5 month old Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen pup. Her name is Tara. She's keeping me on my toes and very entertained. We're living in Germany at the moment but moving to Sunny Florida in a month or two to be closer to family. I'm a bit isolated here in Germany because my German language skills aren't perfect. It makes it hard to get advice and interaction from the other dog lovers in the area. This Forum is definitely helping to fill that void! Happy to be here!:D

Barbara!

Welcome! I learned a new breed.. Haha. Had to Google! I lived in Germany before. I loved it, but language barriers ARE a pain!

Well I tried to upload photos to this thread but it didn't work. I DID manage to make an Album under my profile so check Her out! Tara is a PBGV who is constantly thinking "out loud" as in whining or howling or the occasional frustrated bark. She'll be 6 months 13 November. She is totally food motivated and a little confused as to whether she is German or American. Some of her commands are german and other's are purely American. She's my best bud!

Members online