It's official...

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
my folks are getting a puppy!!! They just sent in the deposit for a male pup from these two beauties!

Sire

Dam

field-line English Cockers! They decide on a working cocker instead of a Brittany, in the end, with the cockers being the easier housedog and closer-working off leash.

Pups due around the beginning of May, so puppy pictures hopefully to follow as soon as the breeder gets them to us! I'm sooooo excited for them!

And one will look good with Macky! The female reminds me of Macky a TON

Puppies puppies everywhere!

SarahHound

They are going to be gorgeous puppies!!! Can't wait to hear about puppy.

I'm quite sure my next dog will be a working Cocker, I know so many of them and have never met a bad one. I actually wanted one before Katy, but my Dad is an arse and won't have another breed of dog in the house, other than sighthounds.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Gorgeous! I briefly looked at field-line Cockers when I was looking at smaller breeds of dogs, but I couldn't find any breeders I was happy with nearby.

Can't wait to see puppy pictures!

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Those are some seriously stunning dogs. Like, I really want to steal them. I love spaniels, and even more then that, I love working spaniels.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Thanks for all the well-wishes, guys! We're really excited.

The breeder said that this is repeat breeding, and last time these dogs produced (of all things) 1 black and tan, and 3 reds! LOL So there are some interesting recessives in there. My parents are kind of hoping for a black and tan, but it doesn't really matter to them.

As soon as pups are on the ground, I'll flood you guys with pics. Luckily, we're in bird dog central, so it was actually quite easy to find a breeder with hunt-trialed (both parents are Field Champions, actually), health-tested field cockers - go figure. The breeder is only about 3.5 hours from my parent's house. Sporting dog central here in the midwest.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Those are some pretty dogs :) can't wait to see puppies!! This forum is going puppy crazy!!

dreameyce

my folks are getting a puppy!!! They just sent in the deposit for a male pup from these two beauties!
And here I was hoping to pawn off a lazy Keeva sibling on them in a few months!! heehee

Congrats on the incoming 'baby sibling'! LOOOOOOVE the working field dogs!

Members online

No members online now.