New guy, wanted to introduce myself and my two dogs!

Can't recall exactly how I found this site, but I spent over an hour reading through the history of the APBT thread, had to register and give thanks to all the people providing some more insight into the breed.

I have a 1.5 year old female pit/gsd, that we got from the shelter, named Sugar. Greatest dog I could have ever asked for. BIG ears, great personality, loyal and as brilliant as any dog I've ever been around.

We also have an 8 month old male APBT that we adopted from a wonderful rescue out of Indianapolis. He's everything you'd expect out of an APBT and more. Not quite as brilliant as our female, but he certainly tries hard. He'll come around though, he's just got a lot of puppy and a lot of stubbornness to grow out of.

Sugar - all ears, 50 lbs.

Kadin - all puppy, 38 lbs.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
They're both GORGEOUS!! Your Pittie looks like the one we found a few weeks ago, but she was a female. :D I love Pitties! ^_^ WELCOME!!

Brattina88

Welcome to Chazhound!! Your dogs are gorgeous -- LOVE the ears! :D
I love bully breeds... I hope to see you around the forum ;)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Wow, your dogs are beautiful!! I love Sugar's ears! Welcome to Chazhound!! ;)

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Maybe someone can point me to a few members here that have experience with extremely high drive, game 'type' pit bulls....I know that last term seems to spark up some debate, so please don't pick it apart...I'm trying to use it in the most general terms as possible.

Members online