Puppia X-Small Harnesses and More new items

Hi! I havent advertised much for my website here since I dont like to keep seeing the same companies over and over again myself. I only promote my website when we have something new. Just arrived Puppia X-Small harnesses - We had contacted Puppia several months ago and they were designing the X-small and its arrived. So all little doggies now can wear them too! We also have great other products up and more coming up this week. Plus as always our free pet photo contest is up and running. Great gift baskets to the winners and new judges each contest. Once submitted the pictures stay up for the whole year and for each contest of that year. http://www.pitterpatterpawz.com
Thanks for checking us out.
Riosmommy

Agility23

Your websites layout looks awful on my resoultion an broswer the menu at the side is basicly un readable you might wana check it out.

Thanks

Thanks for keeping me updated. Of course now that I am in the middle of redoing this computer crashed. I have computer guys working on it now. The website thats up is not affected but can not get into master web pages. Some days I just have to laugh and say it will get better. Love your site. Thanks for all your help.
Riosmommy

Members online