Pit/Rott mix

cricketsmygirl

Angels in waiting....
I agree with everyone, mixing these two breeds can be disastrous and I'm sure if you looked hard enough there are plenty of APBT/Rott dogs out there. If you really want to own one rescue one, when you have the time and room however it wouldn't be advised if you're not highly experienced with both breeds. They need a firm handler and leader. A good friend of mine rescued one a couple years ago and he is a sweet dog, but he consumes a lot of his time because he needs plenty of exercise, a job to do, etc etc....

And in the case that you are as everyone says wanting to breed these dogs, I'll ask you to please not do it but I doubt you'll listen. However I will also offer the fact I know both breeds well, I've owned both breeds and if you are breeding these dogs, I am very sad to hear it....

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
well my dog in the pic is mixed with red nose blue nose brindle pit and rotti
No one is saying your dog is bad. Your dog COULD have major temperment issues because no good breeder would breed the breeds together.

If you bred the dog, then Im sorry your a moron. If you rescued your dog from a shelter, then good for you. You need to be aware of what MIGHT happen with your dog's temperment.

Sigh.. I see a lot in the newspapers adds of a BYB guy that have many times

"fine dogs, great guardians, supreme quality

Rott x pit
rott x boxer
rott x GSD
rott x lab
rott x doberman
Etc.. "

looks like he has a male rott and is breeding him with every bitch in the neighbourhood :rolleyes:

Miakoda

well my dog in the pic is mixed with red nose blue nose brindle pit and rotti
Huh?

A "red nose" is nothing more than a dog with a red nose. A "blue nose" is nothing more than a dog with a blue nose (which is nothing more than diluted black). And a "brindle pit" is nothing more than some sort of dog labeled a "pit" (which is NOT a breed by any stretch of the imagination...or a real breed name) which happens to have brindle coat pattern/coloration.

None of those terms you used describe any breed of dog much less bloodline.

Members online

No members online now.