Sweet pitty boy and girl needs new home--MO

Zoom

Twin 2.0
His owner is being forced to move out of his house and he hasn't been able to find anywhere else to live that will accept "pitbulls". The dogs are currently in Cape Girardieau, MO, about an hour south of St. Louis. This is the email I got:

t seems that I am not able to stay where I am and have my boy GrrZilla. I have also tried many places to see if I could have a dog which in most cases I can but then their insurance won't cover a pitbull.
It breaks my heart that I have to give him up but I don't see any other option and I would like to see him in a good home that they can love him. I feel like such a bad dog parent for doing this.

Grr is 2 years old and a huge clown. He is updated on all his shots and is altered. He is well behaved but does like to go crazy from time to time and have a good time. He is an attention hog as well as a snuggler. He is aloof with strangers but he does warm up quickly when he is around them. I have taken him to many public places like Petco since I work there and he has partcipated in Bark in the Park twice. Hes a good boy just high energy.

Stella is new. She is about 9 or 10 weeks old now. I got her from a guy that took her from a guy that was not going to take care of her. I got her from the guy because he couldn't have her in his apartment. Grr and Stella have kind of become best friends. Since they have been together they have pretty much left my room mates dog and cat alone in the house that I live at now. They both love to play and my room mates pets did not like it so much.
GrrZilla

Stella

Members online

No members online now.