I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS!

bogolove

This story BROKE my heart. I am crying over this story, I want to find who would do such a thing, and I think they should be punished the exact same way by what they did to these dogs...

http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/12298882.htm

It is just horrible. To be that malicious and cruel, a person must have serious issues and need to be locked up so that they don't hurt other animals, or children, or people.

Y

yuckaduck

There is absolutely no excuse for such a horrible thing to happen. Puppies are so easy to rehome if you can't be bothered. If they are find the person responsible for this they should do the exact same thing to them. Evil, Evil people.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
sickening. I hope they find those people and torture THEM. just like they did to that poor dog

showpug

You know what they say...murderers always start with animals. This is so sad and makes me so angry. I just don't understand how someone could do that, but I guess it's good that I can't understand it. :(

bubbatd

Poor, poor babies !!! Imagine what Magnum went through and is still so forgiving !!

bogolove

My heart absolutely breaks for that puppy. Why would someone be so cruel? Some people really need help, I just can't understand why someone would want to hurt something that was so helpless and defenseless. I hope that puppy gets the best owner in the world, and has a long happy life from here on out. If only all dogs could have owners that loved their dogs as much as we all love our dogs. Every dog deserves that.

B

Blue_Dog

that is just horrible!!! That is so awful. Who ever did that to Heaven and Magnum are tortured the same way!!!

why is it so hard to say don't hurt animals. Make it a lifetie in prison if u kill one for no reason,just like humans !!!! We live on earth with animals we may as well live in peace.

nicco

Wolfpack
poor little pups :(
well maybe their life will be great from now on.they started unlucky in life...but hope from now on their lives will be great, with owners that will love them and take good care of them.
Poor poor pups..*sigh*

luvmydogs

oh i've had it for today!! this makes me sick. i hope they find them, and to be honest, i wished i could burn them alive. i'm so sick of people....if they find them they better not plead for insanity either...that shit is beyond insanity

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I remember seeing an episode of animal miracles i think it was and they had this dog on there and these kids had poured gasoline all over the dog and set it on fire. :| somehow the dog lived and this lady that was also a burn victim adopted the dog. I saw that and I cried for a good half hour at least. What is the matter with people these days. there are some sickos out there let me tell ya

How could people do this to a defence-less puppy. This kind of stuff really makes me mad. If I caught them doing that, I would have burned and cut them too, see how they like it. I'm also getting sick of people doing this. I'm sorry I have to go, this has made me SO mad.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Well, it is very very sad to think about what happened to them. Makes me want to have a burning at the stake.
But just think how awesome it was when they removed that wire from Magnum and his little brown eyes looked up so graciously to the vet and licked her hand, as if to say, "Thank you, I knew all humans weren't bad." He has been through HELL on earth yet he has so much love in his heart that he could muster up the strength to thank her. That is what brought a tear to my eye. A happy tear.

EliNHunter

bogolove said:
Some people really need help, I just can't understand why someone would want to hurt something that was so helpless and defenseless.
Or some people just need removed from society and this earth. Especially someone taking the "extra time" to wire the poor puppy's front legs around its neck (or throwing a puppy out like trash). Makes "dumping in the country" look good. I would first dip certain parts of their anatomy in gasoline, then slowing taunt with matches. Then WHAM the extremity goes up in flames. I would do this until there's nothing left to burn. Sorry, but that's how strongly I feel (in my mind, not that I could actually do it, maybe I'd contract it out ;) )

That Is Sickening, I Cant Comprehend How Someone Could Do Something Like That To A Helpless Puppy, They Are Not Human, They Are Scum. May They Burn Eternally In Hell.

Staff online

Members online