My artwork

Here is some of my artwork. Most of it is from 8 years ago when I had alot of spare time. Its mostly just sketching. I have not shared any of my art before so this is the first time anyone has really seen it. I do have a couple pieces framed and hanging on my walls but other than that, I don't show it much.
Ok. the older stuff first

This one is pretty new, within the last few months. It was a quick thing, I didn't put alot of time into it.

*more*

This one is a couple years old. I have this one on my living room wall.

This is the newest one I have finished and one of my favs. Not finished yet. I'll get to it one day.

This is my new work in progress.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
oh your as bad as i am about starting the new one before the old works are finished. I got a stack of those behind the sofa.:D Nice pieces!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
oh your as bad as i am about starting the new one before the old works are finished. I got a stack of those behind the sofa.:D Nice pieces!
haha so do I smkie....

I have another bad habit of not liking them and throwing them away... stupid me... I'm my own worst critic

Yeah I have a really bad habit of doing that. Then when i have 5 or 6 at once, I go back and finally finish one. :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.