2009 Secret Santa Sign-up Thread!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
that sounds like a good number... I cant wait to start shopping, I feel like I have been waiting forever!

I have already been looking at ideas but I dont know if I need pink or blue, big or small, :rofl1:

Can you tell Im impatient?
:rofl1: me too :p Just waiting for my person so I can go ahead and get it!!

Thracian

Nuts. I can't believe I missed this! Looks like fun. (Although I'm not sure if I joined in time . . .)

Guess I'll try next year.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Everyone should have SS information. If you haven't received it yet don't worry it will show up tonight. I somehow talked Beanie into helping me with this - and I think she might still be working on sending her half of the information out.

If by tomorrow you haven't received anything PLEASE let me know. Also, I sent out my information by PM but I think Beanie may have sent her information out by email - so be sure to check both places.

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact either myself or Aimee (Beanie).

Happy Shopping everyone and don't spend too much more....actually DO spend too much money - the dogs will love you for it! :D :D

Toller_08

I haven't gotten my SS yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing who I'm sending to. I tried to go shopping yesterday because I had to pick up food for my own dogs, but didn't have much luck, LOL. I figured there might be something at the store for any dog... but nope, you definitely need to know at the very least what size the dog you're buying for is!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I am sending out info for my half of the list RIGHT NOW! So you should all get it in the next couple of minutes. =>

ETA: They have all been sent out so you should have your info now!

Last edited:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Just a reminder, if you haven't posted in the wish list thread yet, please do your SS a favor and give them at least a starting point to come up with some ideas for you! => I think there's still a few people out there that haven't posted just yet...
coughcoughMISSSASHBYcoughcough... LOL

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I am going to BUMP this - just a reminder that if you haven't sent out your packages, today is the last day to send it! If you're in the US you need to get delivery confirmation when you take it to the PO - it can help track down a package if there's any kind of problem.
And don't feel bad if you haven't sent it before today, mine is going to the PO after I get off work, LOL.

Members online

No members online now.