Siberian huskies

shadowolf

Anyone here have a siberian husky??

I own a female sibe. she is the biggest sweet heart.
she talks more then I do in a day ;).

I am getting my second sibe in 2006 from a breeder in BC.
my future breeder owns a couple sibes off the movie "snow dogs"

:)...

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Your gonna wanna talk to Luv4Pits! She is a musher and breeder and just recently had a littler of Sibe pups.

I don't have one, but they are a great breed. Yours is very pretty! :)

I don't, but I love Sibes. My sister used to walk a husky named Heidi every day for our neighbors. Sadly, she died a few years ago, but she was a real sweetheart.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I own 15 racing Siberian Huskies but they are also pets! :). I love my dogs and they rule over my life. If socialized at a young age yes they love other dogs my Sibes get along great with all my other dogs here at the kennels.
My Sibes names
Akara
Tracker
Shaker
Nera
Buck
Harley
Roxy- who recently had a litter of 5 beautiful healthy puppies
Monty
Star
Angel
Iris
Hitch
Pheonix
Baby
and finally Stinker
And we're keeping one of the puppies from Roxies litter

shadowolf

my siberian huskly gets alone great with male dogs.
females can be a touchy subject, but if introduced properly it is ok.

My sibe always has to be dominant over other dogs... males usually give up with her.. other females usually wanna be dominant too... so thats why she somtimes buts heads with them. :eek:

Hey Love4pits.
I have some quetions about huskies for ya.
I always wanted one but I think I can't since here (Honduras) the wheather is 35c the normal days, to even 40c the hottest.
So I think a husky could suffer for the heat.

And I can't give them to much exersice 'cause of my heart disease I get very tired soon :(

I have seen a lot of huskies here, but I think is cruelty to keep them in such a hot weather.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Sapphire-Light said:
Hey Love4pits.
I have some quetions about huskies for ya.
I always wanted one but I think I can't since here (Honduras) the wheather is 35c the normal days, to even 40c the hottest.
So I think a husky could suffer for the heat.

And I can't give them to much exersice 'cause of my heart disease I get very tired soon :(

I have seen a lot of huskies here, but I think is cruelty to keep them in such a hot weather.
I beleive if a GSD would be fine a non-wooly coated Sibe would be fine of course with alot of water and such.
Exercise is key some can do with out but I can't say their happy. They can also become destructive if not given enough exercise or something to do. Their hyper and smart.

Love4Pits said:
I beleive if a GSD would be fine a non-wooly coated Sibe would be fine of course with alot of water and such.
Exercise is key some can do with out but I can't say their happy. They can also become destructive if not given enough exercise or something to do. Their hyper and smart.
Thank you.

Too bad I get tired so easy.
Unless I use a exercise running machine for them.

Members online

No members online now.