Another Newbie Here!

I've already posted a couple of messages, but I thought I would formally introduce myself! I'm Cindy and my new baby's name is Bailey. There is a picture of him in my profile for anyone who would like to take a look. Absolutely adorable! I adopted him on March 15th and he is about 3 months old, an australian shepherd mix (we think black lab, but we're not sure). :)

I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Cindy

gapeach

Big Mutts
My name is also Cindy! Bailey is adorable, I miss those puppy days. I'm pretty new too, I have a daughter named Maggie (19 months) and our other baby is 5 year old big mutt Carey, We don't know what breed mixes she might be, she was found on the side of the road. Everyone I've talked to here is real nice, I was over at petfinders message board and everyone ignored me so I moved over here. Bailey does look black lab to me too he doesn't have very long hair to be Australian mix does he? That was luck in your favor.

Hi! Thanks for welcoming me, Cindy! I didn't think Bailey looked much like an Australian Shepherd either, but the vet and the people at the humane society seem convinced he is! I hope his size comes out to more like an Australian Shepherd rather than a Black Lab, anyway. :p

So far this website has proved to be very helpful and entertaining. I hope to see you around some more. :)

Cindy

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hello and Welcome from me, Mary (labrador/pointer old woman) and victor, english pointer youngster Hope you enjoy the forum as much as i do!

Thanks, Barb! I'm pretty glad I joined, also. I have found a wealth of information on this site that it would have taken a a very long time for me to find otherwise! You all seem very knowledgable and share my love for animals!

Thanks for welcoming me!

Cindy

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Good Morning and Welcome..from Me mary and Victor guess we are wecoming u twice! oops!

Members online

No members online now.