Peeking pups!

Mach1girl

Eyes are opening. They are peeking at me now. How simply adorable. I will get my sis in law over to take pics this weekend.;)

motherofmany

Clicker Extremist
Now's the time to get visually stimulating objects around them. One thing I used to do was hang a mobile, out of reach of course, that played music. It teaches them to look up.

You're still handling each puppy daily, right?

Mach1girl

Of course. I have one that is a growler. When you go to handle him, he growls and will even try to bite. But it is just out of being startled I think(hope) He hasnt done it latly, but the other day, it was hilarious. You can tell they see colors or light/dark. They just lay and bobble, blinking.

its great when their eyes open, the little one that is growling have you had him checked over he may be in pain

Mach1girl

I think the pups are getting "frisky". As my hubby was holding one earlier, and kissing him, and he would growl when he got kisses. So my hubby stopped the kisses, and he would just stare(pup) towards the lamp that was on, and every few seconds, lean forward as if to bite. I think it is their way of playing. The are doing it to each other as well.

2 of them are starting to walk now, the rest still crawl. One still hasnt opened his eyes Some even sit up and look like bobble heads(wonder if the inventor of the bobble head had a litter of pups-that seems like that is where the idea came from!!!) They are cute. Now that their eyes are open, sometimes they just lay and look all around at lights and shadows.

I took them outside today on the back pation. They started screaming like you wouldnt beleive. Sounding like someone was kiling them. Dixie went crazy, and started howling. I put them back in the house and they were fine. It was beautiful and I thought they might like some fresh air. At the expense of a neighbor calling a cop!!!OMG they flipped out. I made sure the patio was not too hot or too cold, it was smooth, but oh no-screaming, peeing, pooing, more screaming! Guess they wont be going out again any time soon!

Members online

No members online now.