Dock diving practice

Lizmo

Water Junkie
First up, Paco on the dock!

After not really getting it in April, he sure has got it now:

7 and 8 second retrieves, you've earned yourself a spot in SR at our next competition:

The boy does flying leaps off a 2ft high dock:

But this melts his world, lol:

Oh yeah, this is my dog:

Just some happy:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I'm SOOOO jealous. I really really want to try with Payton but there's nowhere nearby the practice. =< Blaze looks like he's having so much fun!!

Toller_08

I love Blaze so much! He seems like such a fantastic dog. And I am a little jealous. I want a dock diving dog so bad!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I really want more dog sports near me..... there is so little here. At least that I know of.

Loved the pics :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I'm SOOOO jealous. I really really want to try with Payton but there's nowhere nearby the practice. =< Blaze looks like he's having so much fun!!
I drive 7 hours round trip for an hour of pool time. It's the closest place. Otherwise we practice at competitions, which has worked so far. haha. Closest competition is generally at least an hour and 30 minutes away.

Blaze loves, loves the water. We went in the gate, I took his slip lead off, and he ran up the dock to the end near the water. The enjoyment, competitiveness, and his desire to go further and higher each time are what make this such a great sport for us! He loves it SO much, he's so happy when barreling down the dock. And the coolest thing, he was consistently jumping between 20-23ft at this practice, even though he was looking back at the toy each time because of my silly throws weren't long enough.

After 30 minutes of swimming and jumping, this is the face I get:

Members online

No members online now.