Seriously?

Amber

Anti-Pitbull Activist -- Jesse James' Dog Should Die | TMZ.com
(I know it's not the best source..but still, the article and poll are just heartbreaking)

Is the country not learning anything?
SIXTY-TWO percent of the people who voted think that a dog should be put down for DA? How many of them probably have a little fluffy thing (not singling little breeds out..) that could/would take someone out??

And DA automatically equals HA? Why is this idea not stopped with common sense?

Blurgh.
:(

AliciaD

On second thought...
DA=HA? Hah!

Or you know what I love? When prey drive is labeled aggression, ugh.

And dog aggression amongst APBT is nothing new, I've met plenty of DA pit bulls, but, in my experience, pit bulls aren't as human aggressive as we make it out to be. The majority of pit bulls do well with people and are extremely affectionate with their owners. The problem is media and society's opinion molded by it. Let's face it, since pit bulls have been labeled a dangerous breed by the media, the people come to expect it, the media knows a story about a Shih Tzu or an Irish Setter biting someone doesn't sell, so they are only interested in stories with bully breeds. And quite frankly, it only take one horrifying story of pit bull tearing off some kids face for many people to decide the breed doesn't even deserve the chance to live.

My breed of choice is the Chow Chow, and me and my dogs will forever be labeled as the breed that killed that 2 year old little girl as she lay in her bassinet.

Members online

No members online now.