Breed: GSD
Weight: 80+
Acquired from: a breeder
Nickname(s): Romey
Favorite toy: things that move.
Favorite treat: anything with a high protein content
Favorite sleeping spot: anywhere
Likes: chasing things, biting things, food, watching over "his" property
Dislikes: being inside, being restrained either physically or verbally when he wants something (this is when the screaming starts)
General Disposition: clever, serious, intense, ambitious, driven, submissive w/ family, annoying, nosy, watchful
Other: he opens up locked doors, this is not good.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Name: Daisy (Daisy Duke Garrett, CGC, RN)
Breed: Basset hound
Weight: 36lbs
Acquired from: I stole her from my boyfriend, who got her as a 16th birthday gift from a backyard breeder of sorts... the fact that she's tiny and put together nicely is amazing ;)
Nickname(s): short stack, buddy, dais, little long dog, the littlest hound
Favorite toy: Buster, our foster dog... occasionally she will get really revved up and pick up a dirty sock.
Favorite treat: she likes anything edible, but is partial to hot dogs and people food.
Favorite sleeping spot: under the covers, head on my pillow, with my arm around her. She is ridiculous.
Likes: me. food. waking up to a new world every day ;) working, shockingly enough. cuddling. being toweled off after a bath.
Dislikes: being without me. having her ears cleaned and nails trimmed.
General Disposition: intelligent, thoughtful, happy-go-lucky, focused.
Other: Hoping to take her all the way to an RE and CD!

Name: Liz (GRCH 'PR' Hanna's Creek Liz)
Breed: Plott
Weight: 46lbs
Acquired from: a breeder
Nickname(s): Lizzie, Lizard, Lisbon, Izzard, skinny mini, super model
Favorite toy: tennis balls, her chipmunk that makes noise when she bites it.
Favorite treat: bread! she LOVES rolls and pizza crusts and just generally has a fit whenever anyone is eating a bread product (but cannot be bothered to lift her head from the couch for beef stew!); also loves hot dogs and string cheese
Favorite sleeping spot: on the couch, especially if someone happens by and covers her with a blanket; or if on my bed, at the foot against my legs with the comforter over her.
Likes: squirrel hunting (she hates a squirrel), coonhunting (she is scared of raccoons but enjoys walking in the woods at night), working, showing
Dislikes: being yelled at (she's very soft), puppies, having her nails trimmed, raccoons, dogs humping her when she's not in season; Daisy trying to sit next to her on the couch.
General Disposition: intelligent, loyal, sweet sweet SWEET, tons of heart, versatile.
Other: didn't get her until she was 4 (2 christmases ago), started training this past spring... hoping for a CGC and an RN in the near future - the sky is the limit!

Members online

No members online now.