Tailchaser

Tallulah is chasing her tail again.

Round and round and round and round and round, then she bounces her butt up in the air and ducks her head and tries to sneak up on it from underneath.

When that fails, she sits down on one haunch and curls her body around with the tip four inches of her tail bent up. She eyes it intently, then dives at it . . . BUT (or is that BUTT?) she's sitting on the superslick laminate floor, so she ends up scooting around and around and around in circles on her butt, biting at her tail every now and then, getting more and more frantic, until she finally scores.

Then she keeps turning circles on her butt, now with her tail in her teeth . . . until she decides to try to stand up with it and loses it again and has to start all over :rofl1:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
How funny!!!!! I have never had a tail chaser. Did babysit a tail uncurler.

wishbone

Well we can't my dog do that, he just did it once when we rest on the part where he lay his tail next to the marching lane of red ants.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
:rofl1: That is too funny!

Morgan was chasing his tail last week... I haven't seen him do that in forever. Of course, he rediscovered this game while I had a student over for a clarinet lesson. :rolleyes: Needless to say, it was quite a distraction.

Well, Red has a grandson that chases a tail that isn't there. Ruger will go round and round chasing his butt. When he can't find his imaginary tail, he settles for hock biting. Of course that ends the session momentarily because it is very hard to chase that imaginary tail with one hind leg in your mouth. I guess it is hard to be a teenage boy when no one want to play with you. He is a constant sorce of comic relief, none the less.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Traveler used to chase her tail--too funny to watch! Tell Lulah to enjoy the fun while she is young!

Well, Red has a grandson that chases a tail that isn't there. Ruger will go round and round chasing his butt. When he can't find his imaginary tail, he settles for hock biting. Of course that ends the session momentarily because it is very hard to chase that imaginary tail with one hind leg in your mouth. I guess it is hard to be a teenage boy when no one want to play with you. He is a constant sorce of comic relief, none the less.
LOL!

I had a friend whose big Golden had a strange idea of fun. I thought it was hilarious but generally her victims didn't.

She loved to get up on the couch with you and climb into your lap, with her body and butt in your lap and her head and shoulders hanging off the other side, then she'd lay there quietly just long enough for you to relax.

Then things would change . . .

She'd raise her head slightly, staring at something near her back end -- which was perfectly positioned in your lap -- and making noises like a wounded Wookie, without ever moving from your lap, she'd LUNGE suddenly and grab her own back leg, making all sorts of alien sounds deep in her chest.

Her favorite reactions were horrified screams . . . which generally came from men :rofl1:

Afterward she was all smiles and tail wags and would cover her victim with happy, slobbery, Golden tongue.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
lol. The only one of my crew that chases his tail is the dog that hardly has one
:rolleyes::rofl1:
It's the funniest when Sunny manages to bend himself so far in half that he actually catches the tip, then acts all startled that "something" bit him.
We've put peanut butter on the very end of his tail and then sit back and :popcorn: for at least 10 minutes of quality amusement . It's funnier when Stormy gets into the game and starts chasing Sunny's tail too. :eek:

Staff online

Members online