Goodbye Dear Sweet Zo

Dekka

Just try me..
:(
Today Zo crossed the rainbow bridge, to be free of what ever demons sometimes haunted her.

She was the sweetest dog 99% percent of the time. Truly a sweet soul. She was so close to being everything I wanted in a dog-save for a fatal flaw.

It was so hard to take her for one last car ride, buy her breakfast and have one last cuddle. But it was even harder leaving her crated much of the time, watching her spin, and witnessing those few times when her eyes would glaze over and she would notice no one. It was devastating to loose trust and to see my son nervous of such a normally sweet and gentle dog.

I will miss you Zo and hope that you will forgive me and that I will get to see you again one day.

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) Sometimes what you know is the kindest road for them is the most painful for you. That's where love guides you.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
So sorry to hear this... You love shows through what you do, and you did the right thing. She'll be waiting for you, happy to see you again someday.

Rest in peace, Zo. You're missed.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I'm so sorry... I know how you feel, I know how conflicted part of you must feel. :(

But trust me, you made the right decision. Perhaps Zo and Ilsa are running around together, like madwomen... I can only hope.

(((((HUGS)))))

Dekka

Just try me..
I'm so sorry... I know how you feel, I know how conflicted part of you must feel. :(

But trust me, you made the right decision. Perhaps Zo and Ilsa are running around together, like madwomen... I can only hope.

(((((HUGS)))))
That is a nice thought. Zo loved to run!!

Members online

No members online now.