Dupont Park visit *pics*

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Riot, Jada, Crosby, my mom (grandma lol) and my sisters boyfriend and I all went to Dupont Park today with the dogs to let them run around and practice recalls and such. They did such a good job. Riot had a blast, this was his second time in an open space unleashed. He does amazing with recalls and is 100% dependable to come back when I whistle or call his name with "come" and hes only 15 weeks old! :) Even when he gets distracted by something blowing in the wind, and I remind him to come, he'll be there in a flash :) Hes SUCH a good boy
Anyways, there are also videos to come of the puppies playing together :)

Chasing Jada down the tennis courts..

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Showing off his conformation, what do you guys think??

Stealing Jadas toy lol.. again.. hes such a theif!

Sleeping in my arms on the way home

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
On the chase.. again.. probably chasing Jada.. he LOVES to attack her for some reason lol

and again..

Stealing Jadas toy and bringing it to me lol

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Always on the move this one! lol

Its My toy now! MAWWAHAHA

Trotting back to mommy on recall

Playing catch.. we found this ball in the baseball field! non of the dogs could get their mouths around it to pick it up, but they LOVED to chase it lol

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
lol Taking out Jada.. again.. after this pic was taken, she did a complete wipe out lol

Jada trying to get her toy back lol

Jada and Crosby on their long leashes(they aren't too reliable on recall)

Riot about to attack Jada once again and "grandma" trying to get them to chase the ball again lol

poeluvr

sure looks good. He is a beautiful dog..POe was excellent at recalls too. At about 6 months (my trainer told me) you have to watch out, they get more dependent, and some have to be retrained. I know poe was great at recalls, tilll about a month ago he wouldnt listen at all. had to retrain him
what type of dog is riot?

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Aw! I love Riot to death! I will come and steal him from those evil shelties! LOL. Well, I'm sure that he would miss you too much! Heehee.. little toy stealer! :p

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Aw! I love Riot to death! I will come and steal him from those evil shelties! LOL. Well, I'm sure that he would miss you too much! Heehee.. little toy stealer!
LMAO!! He is a cutie eh! Such a bold puppy too! hes finally coming out of his skittish shell and now thinks everyone needs a good "talking to" if they come near him lol (just friendly puppy barks thank god!)

haha He hangs out with the shelties WAYY too much! lol I think he would miss me though.. even when i step out the door for a minute, he sits by it and howls until I get back lol

Mastiffgirlie

ican'tkeepmyeyesoffyou
Aw! Sam barks. And then I get about 367 messages on Laurr's machine, "TELL YOUR DOG TO SHUT UP!" :eek: Laurr needs to fix that. Riot is so sweet. LMAO in your siggy i love the one of Riot at 10 and 5 weeks. He's so pudgy!

-Alїcїa

Members online

No members online now.