Just had a dog fight.

altos1

Well your right, all the dogs are going off the wall..:yikes: My son's dog Nemo and his friends dog Roco just had a major fight..There's got to be something in the air!:(

Brattina88

It's the forums fault!
Maddie and Mia got into a scuffle this morning :( !!
:mad:
*cries* I told them my nerves can't take it -- the seemed to listen ;)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I agree with others... what is up with the dogs?

Beezer and Belle have been working my last nerve all day long. constantly snarling at each other and blocking the other from going somewhere or whatever.

They are better now but all day long it was like this so I kept one outside and one inside and then switched lol

Glad no one was injured

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Am I the only one with normal dogs right now? :p

Maybe my dogs are just lazy?

I'm sorry Corgipower for the fight, ((hugs)) I'm glad the dogs weren't injured.

Erica1989

maybe it's the weather? Casey's been cranky too lately....no fights with him though - he just snaps and walks away.
glad everyone is ok!

Am I the only one with normal dogs right now? :p

Maybe my dogs are just lazy?

I'm sorry Corgipower for the fight, ((hugs)) I'm glad the dogs weren't injured.
Yours are outnumbered by the cats and are scared to act out, lol!

Kharma even snarked at Bimmer the other night where he's staying with Mom while 'Lullah's in heat :rolleyes: Of course, he WAS sniffing at her, hoping it was her wearing the perfume instead of Tallulah (who was safely locked away inside my house)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
*rolls eyes* I post here not to let my dogs know, and what do you know, Callie and Bella (the two rescue GSDs) are fighting... OVER ME! *shakes head* Bella got a swift "No!" and Callie, of course, ran back to her crate...

It MUST be something in the air.

R

RedyreRottweilers

Dub, please take your poodle to the vet and have a checkup on her. It makes me wonder if they sense something with her, that makes them try to capitalize on a weakness.

Please be very careful. This will almost certainly happen again if you are not really REALLy careful.

Is it a full moon? Seriously. Crazy stuff always happens around a full moon.

Chance got in a fight with the couch cushion tonight.. The couch cushion lost. It was pretty bad!

Pdub I am glad everyone is okay.

Nope, January 11th is a full moon, hmmm

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Dub, please take your poodle to the vet and have a checkup on her. It makes me wonder if they sense something with her, that makes them try to capitalize on a weakness.
Good suggestion. Keep in mind though that corgis can get scrappy like a terrier.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks everybody!

CP, I'm really not sure what caused it. Mollie and Izzy generally do not interact with one another at all. I also don't think that Izzy would start anything with Mollie over nothing. My mom was cutting up a mango so it could have been food related but Izzy and Frodo are the ones who tend to scuffle over food, I don't think Izzy would attack Mollie just over food.

My best guess is that Frodo started acting like an ass with Mollie when the food was out (he'll try and block her and he'll growl, but he'd never actually start something), and Izzy went after Mollie? I don't know, I just don't see Izzy going after Mollie in that scenario unless maybe Frodo somehow elicited a vocal response from Mollie and that set Izzy off.

I really don't know, in case you haven't figured it out, lol.

altos1

Is it a full moon? Seriously. Crazy stuff always happens around a full moon.

Chance got in a fight with the couch cushion tonight.. The couch cushion lost. It was pretty bad!

Pdub I am glad everyone is okay.

Nope, January 11th is a full moon, hmmm
:rofl1: I loved that statement! Cute

Members online

No members online now.