AHHH excitement!

bridey_01

Kelpiefied
All is better guys! Azlan pooped a ridiculous amount, then settled down and slept for ages. When he woke up he was all normal-playful-pup.I'm so happy. I geuss i was just being paranoid as i had planned for him for so long. Anyway, i don't have any pics at the moment but i will try and get one.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Has he just recently eaten? My puppy, if she hadn't eaten in awhile, would get really lathargic. Once she got a little older she got better, though. She only eats once a day now and she's fine and is gaining weight.

Doberluv

Oh good! Whew! I'm glad he's ok. When I was reading that, I thought...oh no....

Congrats on the new pup...can't wait for pictures! Hurry up. LOL....just teasing. Anyhow, this is all very exciting and I know how thrilled you must be.

bridey_01

Kelpiefied
Well, the breeder and I discussed Azlan'z mystery illness and decided he probably ate something wrong when he was out "farming". He seems absolutely fine now and is just being the cute ball of fluff that he is. He is different to any other puppy I've had, maybe because he is a purebred?
All of my other pups were mixes or of debatable kelpie parentage (sorry May).
I've noticed that he isn't as quick on his feet as my old kelpie pups (but what is quicker than a kelpie?)
I've taught him sit and down, though we are still on a lure for the down. With him you really don't notice how fast he learns. He always has this vacant super model look in his eyes, but he already remembers sit for greeting and sit to a hand signal. I must say he is quite the little weirdo.

Doberluv

He sounds adorable. Tapping feet, tapping finger nails on desk...waiting impatiently for pictures. LOL.

bridey_01

Kelpiefied
Well i've taken alot of video footage of him, but i can't get it on the computer! I've got a pic of a pup that looks just like him, but i've got to go learn how to put pics up!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
where is it in? Your member's gallary or somewhere else? cause I don't see a member's gallery for you.

Members online

No members online now.